chapter seventeen

Joys point of view:

I woke up and rolled over in my bed looking at my ceiling.

Wait this is not my ceiling.

Where am I, I know im not in my house or anyone else.

I stand up and look outside, this looks really familiar.

I get up and look at myself in the mirror, okay still look the same.

I go into what im assuming is the closet and see clothes, which look a lot like, o my god.

Is this a dream?

Because if its not, Im in Derry maine, Kaitlyn waters house, Im in IT....

Oh shit.

I go into the closet and grab high waisted mom jeans, a black belt, and yellow and white stripped shirt and black converses. The outfit I first wore as Kaitlyn Waters.

I go outside and see "my" bike. I grab it and ride it remembering where bills house is, if im right maybe jaeden will be there.

I arrive at Bills house and knock and see Jaeden in Bills clothes.

"Is this Bill or Jaeden" I ask

"Jaeden" he says back

"Thank god" I say and hug him.

"Joy im so confused why are we here?" He says

"Im not sure but grab I mean I guess your bike we have to go get everyone else." I say and he nods.

We bike to richies house first and knock on the door and see Either finn or richie we ask and its finn. Thank the lords again.

We then go to stanleys house, this is getting to be weird saying.

Once again we knock ask if its stan or Wyatt and its wyatt. So far everyone is there regular self.

We get everyone but Jack, so we go to eddies house.

We knock and eddies mom opens up, oh no.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here you all are horrible children and eddie is never seeing you again." She then slams the door.

I pray to god the Its jack and he remebers his line.

We all wait and listen and hear eddie or jack say
"You know what these are, there gazibos, there bullshit" and then run out.

He sees us and smiles.

"Are you eddie or jack?" We ask

"What are you all talking about" oh fucking hell

"Im obviously jack im offended" he says I let out my breath.

We figure out what day it is and relize that it is the day where we all are in Bills garage and IT comes out.

"Guys do you think maybe to get back home we have to ya know kill IT" I say

"Oh fuck"

"I mean ya thats most likly Whats going to happen" Jae says.

"Well we know whats going to happen, maybe the clown doesnt know that we know" Wyatt says and we all hope that he is right.

We all ride our bikes to bills house and go his garage. Im already holding on to jack hand because we know it will be here soon.

Jae recites his lines and then Jack knocks over the projection and has his asthma attack as IT comes out of the screen.

I knew it was going to happen and it still scarred me shitless.

We all huddled together when Jeremy opens the garage door and the clown disappears.

"Well we know where we have to go now" I say sighing

"Neilbolt" everyone says