chapter fifteen

Groupchat with Mom, Dad, Jack, Joy

Joy: Mom all of the cast members do not want to seperate and there is that house next to ours with the fifthteen rooms and ten bathrooms that you said we can afford. Me and jack were wondering if we can buy it for us and the cast?

Jack: only if the other cast members say they can if not then nevermind

Mom: well I mean I really like that house but wouldnt the kids miss there parents.

Jack: I mean yea but We will miss each other more

Dad: We could always move into those two houses on Savana lane they connect but are still two different houses, one side has fifteen bedrooms and bathrooms and the parents could live there. The other side has ten bedrooms and ten bathrooms where the kids could stay. I mean everyone lives in L.A anyway correct?
(Pretend everyone lives in LA)

Mom: I think thats a great idea send us the parents numbers so we can talk to them about it.

Joy: are you serious

Jack: wow omg this is the best day of my life

Joy: here are the numbers

Joys point of view:

" guys you will not belive what me and jack just found out" I said excited.

"What happened" finn asks.

" we texted our psrents and they said the can buy a two houses that have a connecter that all six of our familys can live in" Jack says happily.

"NO FUCKING WAY" Wyatt yells

"You guys are joking right" finn says surprised

"No we arent" jack and me say

"Fuck yesss" jae says excited.

- two weeks later-

We finally moved into our new house and everyones rooms look amazing.
I personally think mine is the best but whatever.

Everyone was excited that we get to live together that we almost forgot that the grammys were in a week

So once again we were off to the mall to find some tuxes a dresses. Not just for the grammys though, also for the primere of IT.

Me and soph had been in the mall for around an hour and a half and had bought random things when we saw a really pretty dress shop. We walked in and started going through racks when I found a dress for soph.

 She loves purple so I showed it to her and she melted looking at it

She loves purple so I showed it to her and she melted looking at it. She tried it on and it looked perfect, I turned around while she bought it and saw a beautiful dress that seemed to be calling to me. I walked to it and tried it on.

It made me look older than I actually was both I dont care because it looks amazing.

I can not wait till the grammys

A/n okay so this whole book I have been saying that Jack and Joy are 14 but they are actually 13 right now sorryyyy