Ch 1 New Begining

Song Rec: Red Velvet- Peek-a-boo
•••
Jennie nervously paced the hospital waiting room. This time it was for a good reason.

"Babe, can you sit down. You're making me dizzy." Jisoo laughs grabbing her hand.

"Sorry, I'm just really nervous." Jennie says sitting next to her.

Jisoo smiles and kisses her cheek. She thought it was adorable that Jennie was nervous, even if she wasn't the one that was pregnant.

"You're adorable, it'll only be a little while longer." Jisoo smiles.

As if on cue the doctor walked into the waiting room and called their names. "Kim Jisoo."

"That's us." Jisoo says.

They're taken into the doctors office and settle in.

"You can lay down, and lift your shirt up. Then we can take a look." Dr. Song says.

Jisoo lays down on the bed and lifts her shirt while Jennie held here hand.

"So, new mommies I see, are you guys excited?" Dr. Song smiles looking at her chart.

"Extremely excited, but a little nervous." Jennie says.

"That's completely normal." She laughs. "Lets take a look."

The doctor squirts the cold gel onto her tummy and turns the ultrasound machine on.

She moves the probe around as Jennie and Jisoo watch eagerly. A little image appeared on the screen and Jennie smiles happily.

"There's your little baby, but there is something else." The doctor says moving her wand around.

"What's wrong?" Jennie says concerned.

"Well...I hope you have room at home because it looks like you'll be having two babies, as in twins." Dr. Song smiles

"T-twins?" Jennie stutters wide eyed.

"You mean I have to push two babies out of me!" Jisoo says in Shock.

"Oh my god." Jennie laughs as she cries.

"Jennie! Were having two!!" Jisoo says excitedly.

"We're having two!" Jennie smiles kissing her happily.

•••

The couple walked into work happily, hand in hand. Both were beyond ecstatic at the news they had received earlier.

"I'm so excited." Jisoo says happily.

"Me too jichu. Wait until Chaeng and Lisa find out" Jennie smirks.

"They're going to freak out."Jisoo laughs.

"This is going to change everything. We need to double up on everything, and tell your parents, and plan a baby shower, start on the nursery, and buy clothes and bottles and-"

Jisoo covers her mouth with her finger. "Shh, slow down. We have time for all of that Jendeukie. A whole 9 months okay." Jisoo laughs hugging her.

"Okay...I'm okay. I'm good." Jennie sighs kissing her.

"Okay good." Jisoo smiles kissing her back. "I need to go and talk to Tae about the photoshoot next week and you need to get to work."

"Aww but I don't want you to go." Jennie whines.

"You have to. Think about it the sooner you finish your work, the sooner we can go home." Jisoo smiles.

"Okay fine, but I'm coming down to see you guys later." Jennie says kissing her cheek.