Ch 10

A/N: I'm not a Paediatrician, don't judge my knowledge on babies.

4 months Old

4 months Old

"Jennie-yah, Mommy-yah! Where are you Mommy?" Jisoo shouts walking down the stairs with Jinsoo in her arms.

"We're down here!" Jennie shouts from the living room.

She was laying on the ground having some tummy time with Jinyeon.

Since the twins were 4 months old they were much more active. They still had two naps a day, but slept right through the night. Jennie and Jisoo both had started to go back to work but they had the weekend off. 

Jisoo laid down next to Jennie on the floor putting Jinsoo down next to Jinyeon.

"We ready to go soon?" Jennie smiles kissing her jaw.

"Yeah just waiting for Chae and Limario." Jisoo says.

As soon as the words leave her mouth, the front door opens and Lisa's voice rings through the house. "Unnie! We're here!"

"Living room!" Jennie shouts.

"Aww you guys are having family tummy time. I wanna join too." Chaeng smiles laying down next to Jisoo.

"Are you guys excited? It's gonna be your first day at the beach." Lisa says excitedly to Jinsoo and Jinyeon, laying down next to them.

"I think Jisoo is more excited than the both of them." Jennie chuckles.

"Because, our babies are gonna be so cute with their little toes in the sand, and their bucket hats." Jisoo smiles.

"Are we ready to go then?" Jennie says standing up.

"Hiii my little dumpling." Lisa says kissing Jinyeon's cheeks.

"My children are not dumplings." Jennie pouts.

"Yes they are, look at his little chubby cheeks." Lisa cooes in her baby voice.

"Okay then you can strap that dumpling into his seat, Chaeng you can do Jinsoo's. It'll be good practice for the two of you." Jennie smiles, putting the seats down in front of them.

"Baby chu, let gooo." Chaeng laughs as Jinsoo holds tightly onto her hair.

"Jinsoo-ahh, she does this all the time." Jisoo chuckles lightly prying Jinsoos fingers off of Chaeng's hair. "She clings on like Jendeukie."

"They're both Jindeukie." Jennie laughs.

•••

Jennie drove them all to a private beach not to far from their house. Lisa and Chaeyoung drive in a separate car but they were joining them for the day.

They all sat on the blanket Jisoo had brought for them.

"Ah Jendeukie, nooo." Jisoo whines as Jennie smears sunscreen onto her cheeks.