Ch 22

A/N: Hey you...you're the best. 👍🏽 since you guys are being amazing and today the buses are cancelled. Here you go fam.

•••
Jennie and Jisoo were shopping around the home decor store with Jinsoo and Jinyeon in their stroller. They needed to buy new beds for the two since they were old enough now. The two debated on whether they should separate the rooms but decided it was best to wait a little longer.

"How much longer?" Jisoo whines leaning on the stroller as she pushed it.

"We just got here." Jennie laughs,"if you help me pick, it will go by faster and we can get out of here." Jennie says leading them to the bedroom area.

"Hello, may I be of assistance to you?" A worker says coming up to them.

"Um actually do you guys have any beds for toddlers?" Jennie asks.

"Of course, right this way." The worker smiles leading them.

They started looking at the large selection of small beds as the worker told them some information on the new selections.

"This ones really nice, the wood looks really strong." Jennie says gripping the headboard, "what do you think Jisoo?"

"Hmm? yeah sure." Jisoo says lifting her head from her arms. 

"You're not even paying attention," Jennie shakes her head.

"You pick all of it. I'm to lazy to pick." Jisoo says.

Jennie sighs and links her arms with Jisoo as she takes over pushing the stroller.

"Oh look a purple one." Jisoo says pointing at it.

"The room is yellow, I don't think it matches baby." Jennie says as she pushes them along.

"Maybe look at this one, it's cherry wood and it has the bars on the side for safety." The worker says.

Jisoo gives the bed a nice kick.

"Jisoo!" Jennie scolds.

"It's pretty strong." Jisoo nods, "I like this one."

Jennie lets out a chuckle and shakes her head. "Um I guess we'll take two, But in black please."

"Great! I'll go grab some paper work." The work nods before leaving.

"Jisoo, you can't just kick things when you feel like it." Jennie says.

"What do you mean? I was testing its strength. I don't want my babies to sleep on some unstable block of wood." Jisoo says making Jennie laugh.

She kisses Jisoo's jaw and lets out a sigh, "sometimes I question why I married you and then I remember its cause you make me laugh no matter the situation. I love you."

"I love you too," Jisoo smiles kissing her, "come on let's go look at the mattresses."

•••

"Alright I'll just need your signature right here and it should be delivered in the next three days." The worker says handing Jennie the clip board.

"Okay, Thanks, Jisoo will you be home on that day?" Jennie asks. Only to notice her wife was nowhere in sight, "Jisoo?" She looks around, "where the fuck did she go? Uh pardon my language." She apologizes to the worker.

"It's no problem. Um maybe we can look back at the mattresses to see if she's still there." The worker suggests.

Jennie nodded and pushed the stroller back towards the mattress section.