Ch 2

Song Rec: Playback- Playback

A/N: This is a long ass chapter. You guys get to see a little bit more of celebrity Jensoo in their adult lives. Also only their friends and families know that they're having twins.

•••

"Mowing, shunsine!" Jisoo greets cheerfully with her toothbrush bulging in her cheek as Jennie stumbles into the bathroom with half lidded eyes, a scowl, and messy bed hair.

"Meh, morning.." Jennie grumbles as she lazily leans on the sink counter and reaches for her own tooth brush.

Jisoo smiles at a grouchy Jennie and squirts some toothpaste onto the bristles of her toothbrush for her.

You would've thought that she'd get at least a little used to waking up before 9 by now, but guess not.

"Did you make any coffee?" She sort of mumbled as she took the toothbrush into her mouth.

After being with Jennie for over 5 years, Jisoo knew firsthand that Jennie Could not function what so ever without at least a half a cup of coffee in her system; especially on Tuesdays when she has to wake up before 9.

"Of course," Jisoo says after spitting out the toothpaste and wiping her chin with the towel."I even made you a cup already, it's on the dresser."

Jennie turns to her with a little smile on her face as her lips cover in toothpastey foam.

"Dis is wha I lub oo," She smiles then she goes to spit.

Jisoo just smirks at her through the mirror until Jennie turns to press a kiss to her shoulder then trails her fingertips along the small of Jisoo's back as she leaves the bathroom.

Jisoo finishes up on her make up as Jennie pokes her head in the door way with her favorite mug in her hands and a big grin on her face.

"Is it good?" Jisoo teases when She notices her smile through the mirror. "Chaeyoung got me a package of the Pumpkin Spice from work and I know how much you loved that one..." she smiles.

Jisoo watches as she takes another long sip with her eyes closed then pulls the mug away from her pouty lips.

"Yes, it's perfect. You're perfect." Jennie grins as she moves to kiss her temple, Jisoo's cheeks warming up a tad at the compliment.

"Anything in particular you want for breakfast today, my love?" Jennie asks as she goes and sets down the cup on the counter and reenters the bathroom to start doing her makeup, her tone already sounding much more pleasant.

"Oh, Kimchi Fried Rice!" Jisoo cheers as she brushes through her hair, careful not to bump Jennie with her elbow since they were standing side by side in front of the mirror.

They had their morning routine down pat. Jisoo has learned that Jennie is a super grouch on Tuesdays because that's the only day out of the week where she actually has to wake up early while Jisoo has to wake up at that time every day, which is why She bought her this awesome coffee maker that has a timer and it'll automatically start brewing at whatever time you set it to.

It's safe to say that Jennie loves it, but since Tuesdays she wakes up earlier than usual, Jisoo likes to have a cup waiting for her. It always makes her day when She does that, and She loved keeping Jennie happy.

That was their routine, Jisoo made her coffee and Jennie makes her food.

"Sounds good." Jennie replies as she finishes up her eyeliner.

Jisoo smiles and trails her fingertips along Jennie's lower back as she walks back out to the bed room to get changed.

Jennie's eyes follow after her subconsciously as she walks off to find that Jisoo's not wearing any pants, just a big sweater, Jennie's sweater.