Ch 6 (pt.1)

A/N: It made more sense to break it down into two parts.

Also I got really inspired by the new airport Jensoo photos that were released. If you don't know what I'm talking about you'll see.
•••

They sat in comfortable silence as Jisoo watched Friends her new favourite show. Jennie just traced her fingers on Jisoo's stomach watching for any reaction.

Jisoo was used to this, Jennie often just laid and talked to her stomach as if the twins would answer. She would often wake up in the middle of the night to hear her whispering to them.

She didn't mind, in fact she loved those moments. Jennie had yet to feel them kick and has been determined ever since Jisoo felt the first flutter.

"If you guys gimme a kick or something I'll buy you any toy you want" Jennie whispered.

Nothing.

"How about a car?"

Nothing.

"Food?"

Then there it was a soft nudge. Then came another.

"Chu did you-" she says as tears sprang to her eyes.

Jisoo nodded feeling every little excited kick.

"Oh my god" Jennie cried. "You guys just want food!"

She felt the tiny nudges against her hands again. "Oh god you're gonna be just like your mommy, all you want is food." Jennie laughed.

"Cause that's all that matters, right Jinsoo? Jiyeon?" Jisoo says," They move around a lot when you talk, especially when you sing."

"Wow this makes it so much more real. Not that it wasn't before but like... ugh I don't know how to explain." Jennie smiles giving Jisoo a kiss.

"I know what you mean babe." Jisoo sighs happily.

They sat in content, happily spending the night in each others arms.

•••
"Pssst...Jichu?"

"Mmrph..."

"Pssssst...wake up."

"No Jendeukie...too early."

"That's the point, we've got to beat the traffic if we wanna get there on time.." Jennie says kissing her cheek.

"Mm-mm, sleepy."

Jennie stifled a defeated sigh as Jisoo clinged onto her side and tangled their legs, signaling she was not budging from this position anytime soon.

Oh how the tables have turned she thought.

Jennie didn't understand why she was still sleepy when this was her third time trying to wake Jisoo up in the last hour.

Jennie let her sleep while she woke up extra early, really it was only 30 minutes earlier than usual, so that she could pack the SUV and pick up some breakfast for Jisoo when she's ready, but she's still not having it.

"Fine," Jennie sighed shaking her head at Jisoo's cute little muffled snores as she tightened her arm around Jennie's waist, "You get 15 more minutes and that's it; I'll throw you over my shoulder and carry you out if I have to."