Ch 12 Xmas pt.1

Christmas Day

Jennie's nose scrunches in discomfort as she sleeps feeling tiny fingers on her face.

"Mmmmbaba," Jinyeon babbles poking his fingers onto Jennie's face.

"Jinyeon ah, leave mommy alone." Jisoo chuckles moving him off of Jennie. "It's still too early for her."

Jinsoo was laying on Jisoo's lap content with playing with her bunny. Jisoo played with her growing baby hairs soothing the quiet baby.

Jinyeon was crawling all over the bed and all over Jennie, being way more active then his little sister.

"Mmm?" Jinsoo hums looking up at Jisoo.

"What's that baby? Chi?"

Chi was the name of Jinsoo's bunny that Chaeyoung had given to her.

"Mm!" Jinsoo grunts.

"You're so cute." Jisoo sighs kissing her forehead.

Jinyeon had made his way back to Jennie's face and opened his mouth against her cheek causing his drool to go all over.

"Jinyeon-ahhh," Jennie whines turning over.

"Ba!" He says excitedly.

"Baby, why can't you jet mommy sleep?" Jennie says turning over to face him. She rubs his tummy and kisses his forehead. "You're just full of energy aren't you?"

Jennie looks over at Jisoo and Jinsoo and smiles at the sight. Jisoo is reading a book while Jinsoo laid between her legs playing with her bunny. She leans over and kisses Jisoo's cheek.

"Good morning baby." Jennie smiles leaning on her shoulder.

"Good morning Jendeukie." Jisoo smiles, putting her book down on the night stand. She lifts Jinsoo up and lays her in between them before turning over.

"Merry Christmas." Jisoo smiles kissing Jennie.

"Mmm merry Christmas." Jennie smiles against her lips. "We have a lot to do today don't we?" Jennie sighs watching as Jinyeon crawls on her legs.

"Yup, we should start getting ready soon." Jisoo says.

"10 more minutes." Jennie says wrapping her arms around Jisoo and moving them down. "Jinyeon, come here baby."

Of course he doesn't listen, so Jennie picks him up and lays him next to his sister between them.

"Lay down baby boy." She says rubbing his belly.

•••

"Baby shark! Dodododododo! Baby shark! Dodododododo!" Lisa sings to the twins making them giggle hysterically, "Chaeyoung unnie do Eomma shark."

"Eomma Shark! Dodododododo!
Eomma Shark! Dodododododo!" Chaeng sings in her opera voice.

"You guys are so weird." Jisoo says.

"Mm we can sing a different song?" Lisa says.

"L, is for the way you look at me!" Jennie songs coming into the room and kissing Jisoo's cheek.

"O, is for the only one I see!" Lisa sings.

"V, is very very extraordinary." Rosé sang before looking at Jisoo.

"E is for Egg!" Jisoo smiles.

"Ahhh Really unnie!" Lisa giggles.

"What?"Jisoo laughs innocently,"They like it." Jisoo smiles kissing the twins cheeks."