Ch 4

Song rec: BTS- I need you (Slow Jam ver.)

A/N: KARD's comeback is helping me get through this Blackpink drought.

•••

Jisoo looks up from her papers as Taehyung comes rushing into her office.

"Can I help you?" She chuckles.

"I need a favour." Taehyung huffs, flopping into the chair.

"What kind of favour?" Jisoo says skeptically.

"I need you to watch Jinwoo tonight. Irene just called to tell me that she got a promotion and I want to take her out to dinner to celebrate." He smiles. "So, please please, please, just for the night?" He begs.

"Of course we'll watch him. It'll be good practice for us." Jisoo laughs.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I need to go call her back. Thanks love you." He says rushing back out of the room.

"Tell her congrats!!" Jisoo shouts.

"I WILL!"

•••

"Miss Kim, we have a situation downstairs." Sojin says frantically.

Jennie stands up immediately. "What happened?"

"A fan had gotten too close to Miss Park Chaeyoung, and she needs medical attention. That's all they said."

Jennie sighs as she waits for the elevator to go down. As soon as it's stopped she see's a big crowd around the lobby couches. She rushes over, pushing people out of the way.

"Hey! Those of you who don't need to be here leave!" Jennie shouts as they all scram giving Chaeng space.

"Jesus, what happened Chaeng?" Jennie says hugging her.

Chaeyoung was laying on the couch with her one ankle wrapped in Ice and a big scrap on her right arm.

Jennie inspected the cut, which was a little dirty from the ground.

"I don't even know how it happened. All I wanted was a Tea and next thing you know someone yells 'Park Chaeyoung!' And all hell breaks loose. I rolled my ankle and fell pretty hard." Chaeng explains.

"Chaeyoung! Oh my god are you okay? What happened? Do you need anything? Who did this? I'm going to kill them." Lisa rambles.

"I told you to stay calm pabo." Jisoo scolds.

"Babe I'm okay, I just rolled my ankle really bad." Chaeng says calming her down.

"Well where the fuck is this ambulance, my baby needs medical attention!" Lisa seethes.

"They're on their way." Jennie says.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Lisa sighs.

"Yeah, I can't put any weight on it." Chaeng grimaces.

"How did this even happen?" Lisa sighs.

"I think a fan knocked me over. Someone caused a frenzy in the coffee shop after I was recognized."

"Who was your security Chaeng? I need to have a word with them." Jennie says.

"Umm...Lee Kwangdon, and Song Chanso." Chaeng says nervously. "I don't want them to get in trouble, it was an accident unnie."

"I don't care Chaeng. It's still not okay, they failed to do their job and put my best friend in danger. Who knows what could have happened, you got lucky. Maybe next time it will be Jisoo and I can't have that. I hire security so that the people I love and care for will be safe and they failed. So I'm sorry but I need to speak to them." Jennie sighs.