Ch 23

A/N: A little late for Jennie's birthday but oh well :/

•••

3 am.

The house was completely silent, Chaeyoung fast asleep in Lisa's comforting arms. It didn't last though as Hana started to cry.

Both parents cracked their eyes open st the sound of their child's whimpers. Lisa groaned and tightened her arms around Chaeyoung's warm body before loosening her hold. Chaeyoung yawned and moved to get up but Lisa just shook her head.

She kissed Chaeyoung's forehead sleepily, "I'll do it. Go back to sleep." Lisa whispers.

She made her way down the short  hall of their condo to the nursery and picked Hana up carefully.

"Shhh baby, I know I know." Lisa whispers rubbing her back. She carried her to the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of milk.

After Hana settled, lisa fed her her bottle and sat in the chair that was in the nursery.

"I love you so much." Lisa whispers kissing the baby's forehead. "You're the most important thing to me, next to your mother. I would do anything to protect you. I'll love you no matter who you love, or what you do. There's nothing that would make me happier than to see you grow up. I'll love you always and forever." Lisa smiles.

Chaeyoung smiles and wipes the tear off of her cheek, listening to Lisa through the baby monitor in their room.

"When mommy and I found out we were having you, we were so excited and happy. Every single moment I spend with you two easily becomes my favourite. One day you'll grow up to be as beautiful as her...you already are. Marrying mommy was the best decision of my life. I love you guys so much. Goodnight Hana Leeyoung."

Chaeyoung turns over onto her side of the bed and pretends she's asleep, before Lisa comes back. She feels Lisa slip in behind her so that they're in their previous position. She turns over and kisses Lisa's neck softly. "I love you." She whispers.

•••

"Shhhh we have to be quiet." Jennie hears Jisoo whisper. She was still in bed, half asleep.

"Shhh," Jinyeon copies.

"You shh." Jinsoo whispers loudly.

Jennie opens one eye slightly to see the bedroom door crack open. She closes it to make them think she's sleeping.

"Okay, careful now." Jisoo says assisting them, as they hold a cake they made for Jennie in their hands.

Jisoo takes the cake from them and silently motions for them to climb into the bed. The twins smile and immediately jump on top of a half asleep Jennie.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!" They both shout, as they crawl all over her.

Jennie's eyes flutter open, and her face breaks into that gummy smile Jisoo loves, at the sight.

"Awww thank you so much guys. I love you." Jennie smiles hugging them both.

"We love you too." Jinsoo says.

"Look mommy, cake!" Jinyeon says excitedly.

"Wow! Is that for me?" Jennie smiles widely.

"Yah!" Jinsoo smiles.

"We make it." Jinyeon nods.

"You mean you made it baby." Jennie chuckles. "This is so amazing thank you!" She smiles giving them each a kiss on the cheek. "And thank you to my amazing, beautiful wife." Jennie smiles leaning up to kiss Jisoo as well.