The Story of How America and Canada Were Born

Hey guys!!! Sorry that I'm really bad at updating... I even have a one-shot in progress to celebrate 500 reads... But now I have 600!!! That's AMAZING!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Anyway, here's a nice story, Prickly_Pear46 wrote to go in this one-shot book!!!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
          SMUT
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Once upon the Viking age Norway and Denmark were getting busy.......

Denmark thrusts one last time into Norway, causing Norway to scream out in pain and pleasure. Denmark moaned, enjoying the tightness of Norway's ass. Finally Denmark pulled out of Norway, both gasping for breath.
Norways eyes drifted to his lover's. Denmark did the same. They gazed into each other's eyes. As Denmark looked down at his sexy bf and realized that they did not have a condom (they were not yet invented).
Denmark flipped and got off of Norway and sat at the edge. He rubbed his head worried that one of them might get pregnant. The naked Norway noticed denmarks worried expression and so he crawled over to Denmark and wrapped his arms around Denmark  and rested his chin in the crook of his neck.
"What wrong, dear?" Norway asked.
"We didn't use a condom and  worried one of us will be pregnant" Denmark replied, with his head In his hands.
Norway spoke softly into his lovers ear.
"Don't worry, my love. Soon we will leave Greenland and travel west, and maybe we will discover more"
Denmark turned his head and gazed into his sex buds eyes.
"Thank you, sweetie" he then kissed Norways forehead.

-time skip one month-

Both Norway and Denmark have been feeling kinda weird lately. Both have, at some point, woken up and feeling sick. Eventually they found out they were pregnant and really freaked out. Sweden just decided to ignore the fact that two men are pregnant.
Then they traveled to North America, Denmark gave birth to America and Norway gave birth to Canada.
Terrified of what they saw Denmark and Norway ditched 'em.

They haven't spoken about it since.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed XD