Iceland is a Captain / A 1k special!!!

I am so completely elated from all of your support! Thank all of you for the comment, votes and reads!! I can't believe 1k reads!!! ONE THOUSAND!!! That's insane! Again, thank y'all so much, and hope you enjoy!!

-M

Emil sat on his bed, scrolling through the Pinterest app on his new iPhone 8. It was the eve of the new year, 2018, and finally, he could put his plan into action. He closed the app, then opened his notes and tapped on the one that read "Avocados frá Mexíkó". The name was misleading, though, and that folder held all of his failed attempts at getting Mathias and Emil's older brother, Lukas, to be a couple... Or at least kiss.

Emil sat back against his many fluffy pillows, and let his mind wander back to the last attempt of his, all the way back in June... (These plans took a long time to make. Very precise stuff here. sum good shIT rIGht theRE.)

~Time skip backwards style brought to you by Lego x Butter~

It was Mathias' birthday, and instead of being out in the kitchen with his crazy family while Mathias opened his presents, Emil was dragging Lukas into his room with full force.

"Emil what's gotten into you?!" Lukas proceeded to exclaim, as Emil pushed his brother into his room, closing, and locking, the door behind him.

"You don't have a present to give to Mathias do you?" Emil said, very straight forwardly.

"Well, I made him-"

"Yeah I know you made him a cake. He hates your food."

"Lies. He eats my cake every year, and thoroughly enjoys it." Lukas crossed his arms, as if making a completely valid point.

"The only reason Mathias tolerates that crap is because he's in love  with you-"

"Okay, wait. First  of all, fucking language Emil. Second, the fuck you talking about."

"Well that's besides the affirmative language I spoke. My affirmative language is, I have a better present for you to give him."

(P.S. affirmative language = point)

And before Lukas could utter a single word, Emil was grasping at something from under his unsightly bed.

"Emil where the frikety frick fuck did you get that."

"I know a guy."

"Who-"

Emil threw the product of their short-lived argument at Lukas, and it landed precisely on top of his face.

"Emil, no."

"Emil, yes."( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"No."  ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡° .)७┌∩┐

"Yes please."( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"No."  ┌∩┐ ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°  )७┌∩┐

"Oh yes daddy." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Boi the fu-"

"GO PUT IT ON FOR FUCK'S SAKE BIG BROTHER I LOVE YOU OKAY NOW GO FULFILL YOUR DUTY. AS YOU ARE HALF MY SHIP, AND I AM CAPTAIN, I CONTROL YOU. GOOOOO!"

Lukas covered his mouth with both hands. "You- you called me-" a single salty drop of water formed in his tear duct, and the tear slowly leaked from his soggy eyeball pouch, drifting, then racing down his cheek and to the boy's chin. After the few seconds of silence, the tear dripped to the floor, and Lukas made a split-second decision. He quickly ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door closed.