Neptune the Snitch (Part 1)

As a month passed, Matt grew quit found of his new little click. Sure they could be bratty and constantly start drama that was so stupid even he couldn't comprehend it, but they were nice to him. Or at least his female self.

He has known most of these girls since elementary school and they bullied him endlessly. Calling him weird and a nerd for not liking masculine things that girls were used to seeing in guys. How they would spread rumors about him and how he "was an alien" and to "stay away from him." He would have never thought twice that these would be his new friends.

"Oh Matty," said one of the girls, Amelia, "can I come over to your house tonight? I have nothing to do today and I'm gonna be so borrrrred." 

"Ya can I come too????" Asked another girl, Tristy.

Matt thought for a minute, a bit shocked that two girls wanted to come over to his house. He's never had any girls come over to his house hell anyone else expect Shiro. This would be a new experience but what would happen if they found out he was guy?!

"I don't know...usually my parents say no on such short notice..." he responded scratching the back of his neck.

"Pleeeeeeease???" Both girls said in unison, holding their hands together, begging.

"I mean....I can call mom and ask..but you'd have to come over an hour later!"

The two girls cheered and ran off chanting, "Were going to Matilda's house! We're going Matilda house!" Matt almost corrected them, but then remember that was is cover name. He sighed. Being a girl is hard, especially when you're cross dressing as one. Having to buy new dresses and clothes and even a few new makeup products was weird enough, but to steal some his mother's things was even weirder. Stealing foundation and such, just didn't almost feel right to him. But he knew that all this pain and beauty will payoff in no getting hurt or bullied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Matt got home from school, he started to take off his headband and unzip his kitten jacket. He took out his low braided hair, that soon turned it wavy and looked kind of nice on him. He heard his phone chimed and turned it on. He got a text message.

Shiro: Hey matt! You out of school yet?

Matt smiled and texted him back.

Matt: ya just did. What's up?

Shiro: oh I was just wondering if maybe I could come over today? :)

Matt beamed at that, but suddenly remembered the girls who were coming over and was sent into a panic.

Matt: no I'm sorry Shiro, Katie needs help with a school project.

Shiro: .....but she's in preschool?

Matt: even I don't know why they have preschoolers doing projects but you know how it goes going to a pristine school and such!

Shiro: I understand......Try not to have to much fun!

Matt: ya bye shiro!

Matt shut off his phone and ran off to his room. He started to cuss as he cleaned his room and tried to get rid of any evidence he was a male. He threw any clothes on the floor into the laundry basket and any toys or action figures in the closet and looked around for any evidence.

"Okay....okay....I should be good...." he said calming down. He looked around his room.

His room was decorated in science posters and space posters, even a few Star Wars, Star Trek, and a others hung on his wall. His bed had planets on it that looked a bit masculine but maybe he could pass it off. He sighed and felt something lick his hand. He looked down and saw his dog, Neptune.

"Hi boy," Matt gleamed, bending down petting his dog on the head, "whatcha up to?"

Neptune started to lick Matt's hand and let out a small yip. Matt smiled and kissed his dogs forehead, who in return licked his glasses. Matt laughed and grabbed his glasses, putting them in the air.

"Aw come on I just cleaned them." He said trying to sound angry, but couldn't. Neptune yipped at him. Suddenly, the doorbell rung and the girls were here.

Matt dropped his glasses and ran out of his room and down the stairs rushing to the door. He opened the door and saw Amelia and Tristy standing out front.

"Hey girls come on in!" Matt said moving out the way. He noticed as they walked in they were holding a bag. Matt wonder what was inside, but would probably find out when they get all settled in.

"Matt?" Called his mom, "who's here?"

Matt froze and forgot to tell his mom.

"Oh my friends, Tristy and Amelia are here! Remember mom they were coming over!!" He lied. There was silence for a minute.

"Hm....alright! Don't close your room door!" She called back out from the kitchen.

Matt sighed and motioned the girls upstairs.

"Your mom calls you Matt?" Asked Tristy walking up the stairs behind him.

"Ya my sister has called me that since she could talk so it's more of a cute nickname." He lied once again.

"Ohh okay."

It stayed silent for a minute and when they reached his room they stared at it weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Never knew you were a nerd." Said Amelia looking around, "and with all these male colors??"

"Is it wrong to have my own likes?" He blurred out.

"No I guess not. Usually we'd abound you but since you're really pretty and get the boys attention we'll forgive you." Responded Tristy.

Gee thanks. But Matt processed what she said again. They thought he was really pretty? Matt scratched his head shook that thought away. They're probably doing this for guy's attention, Hell she even stated she's keeping me for boys attention. Matt sighed.

"Oh ya," He said snapping back to reality, "what's in the bag?"

"Ohohoho." Amelia giggled setting the bag down and digging through it, "makeup."

Matt was stunned. Makeup?! Sure Matt does wear some makeup but what he saw being dumped on the ground was to much for the poor boy. He slowly sat down and knew that there was no turning back. Why did I have to do that?

Not only 10 minutes but Matt thought he looked like a clown. Magenta sparkly eye shadow that made his eyes pop a bit, bright cherry red lipstick, a lot of pink blush and long eyeliner wings covered his face. He felt stupid.

"You look so great Matty!! Look a goddess!" Said Tristy with smile.

"Ya surely you'll attract all the boys with this look and maybe even Takashi Shirogane." Amelia said dreamily.

"Takashi Shirogane...?" He repeated confused.

"D U H !" Said Amelie, "he's like one of the hottest guys in school and he's already toned and strong and he's just every girls dream!"

"I heard he gives the best sex and will protect you from any harm because he has had a lot of training and he works out a lot." Tristy added.

Of course Matt has heard all of those stories, hanging out with shiro and him telling all of this, but the sex one was knew. He thought about it for a bit, but his thought process was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Matt can you answer the door please?!" Called his mom.

Matt sighed and got up, "sure!" He looked at the girls. "Wait here ladies."

He slumped downstairs a bit and opened the door. His eyes widen. There stood, Shiro, holding his dog Neptune, who had glasses in his mouth, on his porch.

What the hell just happened?