A/N again...

Alrighty folks. I know its been way over a month. Allow me to explain why.

1) I have been going through a bunch of drama involving friends, family, relationships, and personal information.

2) my mental state has been up and down a lot. The more school progresses the harder it gets and the worse i feel. I'm trying to focus on grades more, so i'm putting this behind a bit.

3) tbh im not that much into Voltron. Ever since the new season came out i just wasn't a big fan and i branched out to newer series and started working on my ocs and working on new stories and working on improving my art.

Now, does this mean i'm going to cancel the fanfic? Nope. I'll still keep it up, but update will be rare and slow. And the amount of love i've been receiving is amazing and i want to thank you all so much for the support. Infact, its one of the only reasons why I'm still going to be working on it. And now seeing that it has over 3k reads is amazing. And I don't want to leave you all on a cliffhanger, especially when I have so much planned for it. I know, it probably sucks and some are probably not happy, but I'm trying to focus on improving my life and trying to fix issues that i can longer avoid and work on characters for stories and even drawings/animations i might be doing if i can get my currently broken laptop fixed.

Thank you all for being so patience and i hope to see you all in the next chapter. Until then, everyone, thank you so much. Have a lovely week!