One-shot

Hei, Its Lucky and I'm still working on the chapter but I just came up with this cool idea.I mostly got inspired by a piece of art I saw on you tube.But this one-shot is a max x reader not reader insert. 

Max's POV

    Nikki wanted to go into the forest for some reason I think was because she thinks she saw a wolf.I only joined because I had nothing better to do.Neil was here too but Thats different.Nikki and Neil were holding hands.........which now makes me wonder if they're dating.Ugh guess I'll never know,unless maybe If I find one of they're diaries.Maybe I'll go snooping through Neil's and then I'll blackmail him.

Nikki positioned her hand up to say she heard something which I highly doubt.And she continued walking still holding Neil's hand.I swear I'm gonna puke if they do something higher level than that.

"I thought I saw something......"Nikki started trailing off

"Well obviously we fucking didn't lets go back...."I started to walk away until Nikki grabbed my hood.Fuck

"You're not going anywhere until we see that wolf c'mon"Nikki started running away.I sighed any ran to catch up with the two.

  We continued for another hour.And it got really boring really quickly.Honestly I kinda wish Y/n was here.She did say something about going into the woods before we left.Hmm I wonder why we haven't seen her.

"Hey Nikki?"Neil asked worriedly,Nikki just hummed in response

"Are you sure its this way?"

"Of course I'm sure"Nikki responded confidently.And the most unexpected thing happened.A bear came behind Nikki.

"Um N..N...Nikks there's a b...b..b.b..bear right behind you............"Neil stuttered.I started backing up against a tree not because I was scared because I wasn't but there is a bear that looks like it wants to eat the shit out of us.And In front of me stood a wolf about the size of me.

But instead of facing me to eat it looks like it's protecting me.wait what?Why would a fucking wolf want to protect me?I noticed something about the wolf though,It had black gloves that looks like y/n's finger less gloves.I also noticed it had e/c eyes and a moon charm necklace on.

"y..y.y/n"I stuttered I fucking stuttered.The wolf just nodded getting into some kind of fighting stance.She ran at he bear clawing its throat out.The battle ended with y/n covered in blood standing on a dead bear.Nikki ran towards y/n and hugged her.What the fuck just happened ?y/n turned into a girl with h/l h/c hair e/c eyes. a f/c hoodie shirt's hood covering her head.black long pants. and s/f/c converse.And like I said earlier she was wearing black finger less gloves.

"So on a scale from one through ten how was the fight"Y/n asked

"TEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!"Nikki yelled

"well now you know my secret.....so I'm practically begging you not tell anyone else at camp."Y/n  stated rather than begged crossing her arms staring daggers at me.Shit no wonder she's so tough all the time.

"fine/okay/thats hard"Me,Neil,and Nikki said at the same time

"Nnnniiiikkkkiiii"y/n started

"fine"Nikki stomped her foot on the ground like child she is.

"Hey if you are gonna tell us your a werewolf whats under your hood?"Neil asked out of curiosity

"why?"Y/n asked

"curious"

"curiosity killed the cat"Y/n started"or in your case the human c'mon lets go"

"Y/n ,Max,Nikki,Neil?what were you doing in the forest?"David asked.

"Shit"Y/n flipped her hair for sass

"Hey!Language!"David reminded

"suck a dick"I responded

"Guys c'mon"Y/n motioned her hand for us to follow.

We all followed to her shared tent with Harrison,and Nerris. And now I just realized all the magic kids are together.                                               

"wait,where's Harrison and Nerris"Nikki asked

"They went out on a "date"Y/n said putting her fingers up on the word date.wait their dating?

Y/n's POV

I wanted to show them another way but I guess protecting Max was one way to show them heh.I know this may seem a bit forward but I stood up kissed Max on the cheek and walked away.I noticed in the corner of my eye Max blushing and touching the spot I kissed.(and they lived happily ev-)No! you did so well shutting up too......