Spooky Shit Be Go'in Down

David gathered everyone up to tell "scary stories"pfft as if these are really scary.(They really aren't) I know that.David was talking about how you should always fold your laundry properly.

   " What's scary is how much I wanna kill myself right now"Max grumbled

   "Same"I muttered (I've got you covered)What?No!!!! Lucky we talked about this...(Oh well)uuuugggghhhh (I mean I could pop myself in the story and kill you then write more.......but then the story would end)what story??? (nvm)

   "Okay,okay I've got this so there was this girl that no one understood..."Gwen tried to tell us

"Don't help us this involves vampire romance"Max grumbled (Werewolves are much better)Agreed oh wait, its only because you're one.(duh)Shut up!

"Here's a horror story,go look at the job market you're dealing with when this camp shuts down"Max said (BBBBUUUUURRRRRNNNNN) You said it great now everyone in the comments is gonna agree with you or say how relateable you are to them (thats because I'm a relateable person) sure you are.(Yea I-)

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Nikki,Neil,and space kid screamed cutting of our conversation

"Wait a minute how were you guys not fazed by that"David asked us

"Might've helped if I hadn't put it in his suit to begin with"Max answered

"I was having a conversation with.........my squip'I answered

"Alright tough guys so you think your so-what about that moaning and wailing"David got scared.Honestly I think it was just teenagers having"fun"from that church camp.(True)

"Ahh what about that ghost ship?"David asked pointing at pirate camp practicing night sailing,which Max explained was just that.And when things couldn't get any better the QM just came in and scared the shit out of everyone but Me and Max.*Scaredy cats* 

Time skip brought to you by Lucy's mechanical hand-wait what?

Some blonde kid that reminds me of a book character honestly though has this kid read Heroes of Olympus.What was his name again?Caspar,Jason,Jaspid,Jasper?Jasper,yeah Jasper. (See what I did there?)Yeah I'm pretty sure they saw it.Now this just makes me ship Jasper even more.And by that,I mean Jason x Piper.Maybe I should read some shit on wattpad or something.

"y/n,y/n?you think we lost her?"Nikki asked waving her hand in front of my face knocking me out of my conversation.(our conversation)pfft sorry.

"Nah,she does this all the time,plus I would probably stop she carries a knife with her."Max reassured

"What up bitches"I chucked scaring Nikki and Neil oh and that Jaaassssper kid eh whatever. 

We all walked into the mansion,seeing two endangered looking stuffed bears.Until Jasper moved some switch to get Neil into some room.When the rest of us got in there was a lot of weird shit going on.like a big brained rat writing kill me on the glass of its container.And when the others weren't looking I may have happily done so.

"THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT"Neil shouted

"y..yyou can't go yet you still have to rid the island of the evil"Jasper cried

"yeah come on Neil"Nikki started twirling around my knife*,wait she has MY knife FUCK*

"Hey give me back my knife!!!!!!"I grabbed for the knife in Nikki's hand but missed

After chasing Nikki around we saw some hair and blood....and a whole conversation sputtered about.

"Max is scared,max is scared,max is................"Nikki chanted before stopping.Honestly it wasn't very scary. I've seen worse in real life.What? All there was is a bunch of things that could kill you and blood on it.(What is the worse you've seen)probably seeing my dad get stabbed in the back.What?(I feel like I made you OP)well ya didn't.

All I could hear was Nikki saying "I don't wanna be here"over and over again while things were getting blurry with an image flowing through.The image was of my father.Max never really saw him.This was a little bit after the divorce.I stayed with Dad while Max with mom.I was only six at the time.Even though dad never really cared I loved him more than mom.We were walking in an abandoned road near the apartment.We had met up with a guy with a red army uniform on.I was probably scared shitless. My father had given him something that I still didn't recognize.The guy got mad and stabbed my father right in front of me.I ran as quickly as I could to the apartment locked the door and called mom to pick me up.I didn't call the police because I was supposed to be a solder when I urn sixteen.The image blurred away and we were on a boat with the QM half naked

"Did I miss something?"I asked