Hitler just Hitler

It was breakfast And I was sitting with Max,Nikki,Neil,and Lucy.Well,I was sitting with them also listening to More than Survive.well actually my entire track of songs from Musicals like Heathers,Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, And Hamilton.It's just that More than Survive was playing.It's actually my third favorite song after Michael in the bathroom and Candy Store.

      Max and Nikki (replace that with Ruby) walked off to do whatever.And Neil went off before them.Lucy scooted next to me and asked what I was listening to.

"Musicals"I responded

"OOOhhhhh which ones?"

"Heathers,BMC,DEH,and Hamilton"

"I HEARD MUSICALS"Preston yelled.Shit now drama brat is gonna come and try to get me to talk to him about dam musicals. (oh schist you just said my gods dam favorite pun) schist is right (now I'm gonna steal some of Percy's blue cookies)No don't you dare shadow-travel to CHB.......................and now you're gone, you know what fine I guess I have to write part of my own story.

Y/n's  Story Time 

            Hi,yes I am Y/N,I am basically you in this story.And no the fourth wall is not broken. Honestly,there was never a fourth wall to begin with.I am Max's older sister by two years.And when we get back to the story Preston is wrecking the floor with a crowbar or whatever that thing is.If you're wondering why I haven't been smoking recently I ran out of cigarettes. Me and Lucky joke around about her being my squip,a lot.She loves blue cookies and tries to eat one whenever she can.{this is Author-Chan Lucky is actually a boy but in this Lucky is a girl}She is a daughter of Hades and hates walking in on Nico and Will making out even though she ships Solangelo really hard.No,Max doesn't know about Lucky,like I said she's like a squip only the person's POV can see her.So if the story were in Max's POV then he would see Lucky.I am really happy about the winter special that came out it is right here if you haven't seen it.Its amazhang.

wait I have captions on and whenever they say Nikki they spell it Nicky have we been spelling it wrong????????????????OMG LUCKY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW.And honestly not just because I'm Max's sister I mostly just want presents for Christmas.{I was guessing he was a Jehovah's Witness and doesn't celebrate Christmas} wait a minute HARRISON IS WEARING A HUFFLEPUFF SCARF !!!!!!!!!!!!!well I mean I could be slytherin according to quizzes my friends made me take {you've never read the Harry Potter books}shut up there's a thing called friends.{which friends the ones in Norway having fun without you,or the ones at your dorm reading fanfics all summer without you.} (I'm BBBBAAAAACCCCCCKKKIKKK BBBBBBIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHHEEESSSS)Oh thank goodness I thought I was gonna die here with smart ass.

Back to the Story

     I felt my eyes open to see Preston screwing the floorboards with a crowbar or whatever.Guess I wasn't wrong........well now I know what its like to be in your place.(thank you its hard right)yeah............well at least I know whats going on...(thats the beauty of being an author dearie) don't call me that (fine) I noticed Max and(ruby)Nikki walk into the pantry and I followed behind.

"what is it girl is he in here?"David asked annoyingly

"I think so"Nikki answered not really sounding honest before whispering something to Max....................................................I feel like I'm gonna explode ....................................................................................................shit.....................................................................................................................I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIP THIS 100% AND NOBODY SHALL STOP ME FROM CONFIRMING THIS.

And we continued walking.finding something to seem like Neil was dead........I know the fucking truth.

"Ah hah I knew it would be in here"Nikki said eating a chocolate bar.(*eats blue cookie*what?????)"Oh snap did someone get murdered???"

I face palmed t they're stupidity mostly at Nikki.

"This is horrible"Gwen said

"There goes my award"David cried

"oh well,more tent for me"*slap*"owww what the hell y/n"

"what are you guys talking about?"Neil asked

"shit"I answered calmly

"mystery solved"Nikki sighed (i don't want to add Dolph's words.)

"Mystery?I was just hanging out in the attic with the crackers and juice"Neil said"Oh look my shoe!!!"

"Ze attic of course amongzt ze juice so crafty"Dolph said 

"wait why were you in the attic?"Max asked

"Oh...........I was just.......you know writing in my........diary."Neil answered

"Freaking Anne Frank"I laughed really hard(same)

When we walked out some Grimm reaper guys gave Dolph an award I had a straight face until Dolph put his hand in the air,like who-shall-not-be-named-at-the-moment.I may have died laughing.

David's mind:I can't believe I lost,to Dolph.........he isn't even a counselor

Nikki's mind:plus he really looks like Hitler

Y/n's mind:pretty much ha det Satans !!!!!!!!!!!!