Children are so innocent these days-Oneshot

Requested by @crunchycat123  sorry its taking forever to get this out

 Info:Y/n will be 3 years old,is a huge anime dork,seemingly innocent,loves Max (well he is her brother)adopted but doesn't know

Author's POV

    It was another normal day at camp,Max cursing everyone out,David being............ ........................................................................................................................well,fucking David.

     But on this particular day Max wasn't cursing everyone out,but it may have to do with the new camper.You see a new camper is supposed to come today and-DAVID WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP GETTING HIT BY VEHICLES IS IT A CURSE OR SOME SHIT.

    Jumping out of the bus was a short girl with long raven-black hair in high pig tails and what looked like a school uniform on.(she's dressed like Hatsune Miku)She had a slight tan to her too but you can definitely see her rosy cheeks.

      "Ni-san!!!!!"The little girl shouted running to Max,who despite not really knowing what she said hugged her back actually semi-smiling.

    "Hey n/n"Max responded actually not swearing. where is Max and what happened to him?

 "Ni-san can I use your phone please?"The little girl asked brightly tilting her head on the side to make her even more adorable.The older male sighed and handed the device to her.

10 minutes later

  "n/n why are there gun sounds coming from my phone?"Max asked curiously causing the 3 yr old to squeak.

"n-nothing"

Next a scream came from the phone and a few minutes later Max heard some kids say 'Professor Bitch' and 'Bitch sensei'

"y/n what are you watching?"

"anime"

"what kind of anime?"

"anime"

"y/n give me my phone"

"NO"y/n ran out of her tent and towards Nikki.

"whoa why are you running towards me?"The teal-haired female asked

"Ni-San is onto me,I'm re watching Assassination Classroom and he doesn't know I watch it"Y/n explained "please don't tell Ni-San"

"Okay"

One Week Later

"Campers! There are new campers coming today,although they are both foreigners please treat them with respect"David announced before getting hit by the bus yet again. GODS DAMMIT DAVID!!!!!!

       One kid was a girl-or was it a boy?Anyways they were wearing things a boy would wear like a hoodie and pants but looked very feminine and had longish hair.The other kid was definitely a boy.He had red hair and wore a similar colored t-shirt with jeans and black converse.Both were around 3 and 4.

"Hi I'm Karma and this is Nagisa"The red-head said in pretty good English. The other one stayed quiet.

  Y/n immediately took interest in Karma and decided to ask "Anata wa nihongo o hanasemasu ka"(do you speak Japanese?)

Nagisa looked up surprised that this female knew Japanese. I mean it doesn't really go along with the stereotype.Karma on the other hand smirked a bit.Its not everyday you see a kid your age and that's a foreigner that speaks your language.

"Yeah we do"Karma smirked as Y/n chuckled

"good to know"

eleven years later

       "Hey Max where is my hoodie"Y/n asked getting out of her beloved room

      "I don't know"The older scoffed.

       "Oh here it is bye I'll see you next summer Karma's picking me up so you don't have to drive me."

Yep I'm ending this off here because I have no creativity whatsoever,

Lucky