I (hate)Love Play Rehearsal

Outfit-you're wearing  red hoodie, white shirt, jeans, and white converse, you also have a fake pac-man tattoo on your arm

 Why?you might ask do I hate Play rehearsal?Well,

1.)I've heard the song too much

2.)Too much people

3.)Too much work

4.)Preston made me Michael in his play

(Yeah we're not doing Romeo and Juliet)Great!But,I'm still flippin Michael in the Bathroom. Heere lemme give you everyone's roles.

Neil-Jeremy (they're both geeks)

Max-Rich (that makes sense right?)

Harrison:Jake (cuz can)

Nikki:Christine (they're both pure)

Nerris-Jenna (cuz can)

Erid-Brooke

Dolph-Squip (Idk)

Lucy-Chloe

the rest are played by either David or the platypus

     I was in the back with Max and Nikki since Neil was on stage being a nervous wreck.I was also getting comfy in my new hoodie that I threatened Preston to let me keep.Until I got forced onstage.

"Jeremy ma buddy how's it hang'in life is bang'in got my sushi and my slushy and more!The roll is meki maki,and I'm feeling kinda cocky cuz the girl at sev elev gave me a generous pour"I sang

"you're listening to Bob Marley again aren't ya?"Neil asked sweating

"Oh I'm listen'in to Marley, and the groove is hella gnarly and we're almost at the end of this song............And that was the end so tell me friend,how was class you look lie ass what's wrong?"I sang

"I wrote Christine a letter...."Neil said

"That's progress!!!!!"I jumped

"yeah,and I tore it up and flushed it...."Neil continued.I groaned "Its still progress"

"It all good, I saw on discovery that humanity has stopped evolving!!!"

"that's...good?"

"  evolution is survival of the fittest, right?but now because of technology you don't have to be strong to survive which means there's never been a better time in history to be a loser!ha so own it!why try to be cool when you could be..."  

"signing up for the play!"

"I was gonna say getting stoned in my basement......."

"No! look who's signing up for the play!!!"

Time squip

       Max gave me the pink cased phone while he was on stage being forced to sing the squip song with his own input.Some of which was hilarious.Meanwhile,I was on tinder finding some date for David.Since Neil is onstage for most of this I somehow got a picture of Max as his new profile.(just roll with it)oh shut up!(Better not want to fall asleep this time)better not grab more blue cookies.(don't worry I have a plate with me)good.

                  "Ugh!why did you drag me to this hella gross camp.There is dirt literally EVERYWHERE!!! ugh!"A voice said.Wait that's Heather and Heather.So where's Heather?(you confuse me child) I know.(Why shall you punish me like this)give me a katana and I'll stop.(fine here *gives katana*)Now that's a katana (I hate you)But ya love me.(I can't wait till I add myself to this) no don't you'll ruin everything.Plus you know everything about me.(I know)

        "Y/n please!!! get the fuck on that stage and sing"Preston commandedme

         "Fine dad"I sassed 

        just pretend you're singing instead of Michael you also only know the words since you've listened to it over 9,000 times. yes the meme was intended.

When I went backstage again,I swiped the phone from Max again to see what changes he made.Apparently he got a picture of Neil and set him up with this Bonquisha chick.I tossed the phone back and gave it back to him.

Time Squip brought to you by My complicated life

"who this hoe?"Bonquisha asked Neil and blonde Heather.

"excuse me?he's MY Jeremy"Heather asked (you people know its Tabii right?)they fucking should."you best step off before I whip that weed off your head"

"Oh you wanna go little girl?"Bonquisha asked

"YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!"Gwen shouted

When the police came I ditched the play still wearing the red hoodie.When I got to my tent I decided to play some yandere simulator.

"Gee thanks for saving me Max"I heard Nikki say right in front of our tent.(And she's blushing)YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS. sorry not  sorry PresMax shippers but the ship HAS to sink.(I agree) *so do I*who are you? *someone new duh!*okay...........<666 words.

"okay,you're welcome"Max replied in a "I don't give two flying shits" voice I face palmed at this. MAX HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!when they came in Max was semi surprised to see me on my laptop that I snuck through. Especially after just killing Osana who Max reminds me of sometimes.

"which rival?"Max asked sitting next to me.I didn't think anything of it since we're siblings READER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"you............"I said just to scare him

"Oh night"he said pretending to be dead.Me and Nikki put red paint on Max and a knife right next to him.I made myself remember those horrible times I had and cried.Neil came in and ran to me and fake crying Nikki.

"W-we we walked i-in to-get-there a-and f-found M-M-Max -dead"I choked out dying on the inside that Neil believed me and ran to get David without trying to get  pulse.(we walked in together and found Max dead in case you couldn't understand what you said)

"Y/n!Nikki what happened?"David asked.Me and Nikki exchanged glances ,nodded,and fell on the floor laughing until Max got up behind David and said Boo quietly.(like that episode of Rwby chibi)Me and Nikki were laughing even harder than earlier until being told to fall asleep