Chapter 13: Agony

I walked into my room to see Oakley snuggled up beside Cuddles. All of the emotions flooded back. Picking up Cuddles the bear, I chucked him to the other side of my room, he hit the wall with a loud thud. I turned around to see the damage done, there was a small dent where his plastic nose had hit, and he was face down on the ground like someone had just murdered the poor bear. I sunk to the floor, in agony, wrapping my arms around my legs. I began to sob into my knees, leaving large wet spots on my knees. I flopped onto my butt, taking a deep breath, which just made me cry harder.

"How *sniff* could he *sniff sniff* do this to me!" I shouted to myself, through the sniffles and the tears.

I crawled up onto my bed, curling into the fetal position. Oakley slinked over licking away my salty tears and laid by my side. I heard my phone ring, even the ringtone sounded depressing. reaching down, I slapped my mattress trying to find my ringing phone but had no luck. I groaned and sat up, turning around to find it on my pillow. I sighed and shook my head, grabbing my phone, to see that it was Kurt. I quickly answered.

"Hey..." I whispered

"Hailey! Are you okay?! Did you leave?! What's going on???"

"No I'm not okay, yes I left, and Sam is.... well let's just say he's stupid," I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Awe, Hailey, I'm so sorry. Are you guys over then?"

"I don't even know, I gave him my ring back, but I don't want it to be over, I love him."

"I know, I know you do. Do you want me to talk to him?" Kurt said, trying to comfort me.

"Do whatever you want, maybe he'll actually listen to you"

"Okay, do you want me to come over?"

"You don't have too," I said, trying to decide if I wanted to be alone or not.

"I know I don't have to, but if you want me too I will."

"No, it's fine."

"Okay, well I'm gonna talk to Sam, text me if you want me to come over."

"I will," I squeaked, starting to cry more.

"It's all going to be okay, you're going to be okay, I promise."

I didn't say anything, I just let the tears stream down my face as I listened to the constant hum of the other line.

After about 30 seconds of silence, Kurt spoke, "I'm gonna go, I love you, bye."

"Bye..." I could barely get it out, I was crying so hard, I couldn't breathe, all my breaths were staggered.

He'd broken so many promises. I didn't understand, why'd he have to make out with Santana?? I was there, I would have happily kissed him. Now I'm lost, I don't even know if we're together. My phone dinged again, I looked at it.

Sam: I'm so sorry baby girl, I love you so much. Please take me back.

I winced, and I didn't reply, a single tear fell on my phone, I wiped it off. Wishing I'd never gone go Rachel's stupid party. It just caused me more pain. My phone went off once more two minutes later.

Sam: I'll do anything to get you back

Again, I didn't reply. He was going to have to do more than that.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll hopefully write more next time. Thanks for everything.

-Warmhugs28