The Letter

Dedicated to Charlotte Flaherty, this one's for you girl x

Dear Harry,

I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me, not only have you made me forget what I've been going through but you have made me feel like a new person, you made me feel loved. You have honestly made me feel so special during the darkest times and I cannot even put into words how much I love you. You deserve the world Harry, your smile lit up my whole room, you took the moments of pain away by making me laugh, your kindness is unfathomable and I truly hope someone out there can make you as happy as I was with you.

I only wish that I could've been with you for the rest of our lives and I would have given anything to grow old with you, the thought of us being together gave me so much hope and I really wanted to fight it Harry I did. I wished and prayed everyday for this to go away just so I could've stayed with you. You, the boys and Dani were my only hope but I guess that my time has come now and fate didn't want us to be together, but I want you to know that won't stop me being with you every step of the way. I will always love you and I will be looking down on you as your angel.

I want you to promise me one thing Harry, I want you to promise me that you'll find the one and share my happiness with her, make her feel how you made me feel. Enjoy every moment of life and live it as much as you can, just remember that no matter what happens in life you should never run from your problems and don't bottle them up, share them and solve them before its too late. 

I really hope I see you again one day Harry, I'll miss your dimples when you laugh, I'll miss the way you made me feel beautiful in my worst times, I'll never forget the sound of your voice and I will always keep the memories of you holding me in my heart forever. I have never loved someone as much as I loved you Harry Styles, I'm just sorry for leaving you so soon.

I wonder how long will it take for you to realise how much you meant to me, I love you Harry Styles, always and forever. 

Goodbye, don't forget me Harry,

Lola Jones x

How long will it take?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें