Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

I'm Lola, you may have guessed. I'm 17, I'm a quiet girl, I'm not rich or glamorous, very normal. I have short, layered, brown hair, I'm tall, curvy and I'm definitely not pretty. Just the typical girl next door. But I am the principal dancer for Pineapple. I've been living in London for 2 years now with my best friends Dani and Matty. We're currently doing a tour all around Britain with loads of different artists and today is our first rehearsal with all the acts, I can't wait.

I'm Harry Styles. I'm 18, I'm in a band called One Direction and I'm British. I'm not the typical boy next door, I'm not quiet, I'm rich and I enjoy the good things in life; money, girls, cars, sex and girls. I've got messy brown hair, I'm tall and I'm alright looking. Unfortunately I'm doing this shitty tour at the moment that stops me from drinking and going out on a night, it's our first 'big' rehearsal today and I'm dreading it. On the bright side there's loads of female dancers, I can't wait.

*Lola's POV*

"Come on Lo, it's nearly 6:30 and we're going to be late again!" I awoke to the sight of Dani jumping on my bed with my clothes wrapped around her arms.

"Hurry up, for Gods sake, Matty is going to kill us!" But I just couldn't bare to drag myself from my bed because I knew I'd be dancing all day. So, I rolled over and pulled my duvet over my head to block out Dani's annoying moans. I nearly died when she ripped the duvet from me and tossed me over her shoulder!

"Ergh, Dani, put me down or I'll make sure to partner you up with Jake instead of Jason!" I shouted, smirking away.

"You bloody wouldn't! That's just breaking the rules of girl code, you know what he did to us!" She practically cried, Jake had taken pictures of Dani whilst she was getting changed and had them plastered all over the big screens in the stadium whilst One Direction were playing. We're not big fans of those boys anymore, not after what Liam did to Dani but we're willing to get on with them for our jobs. However it is a tad embarrassing that they've seen us in our underwear, 10x bigger than the actual size.

Oh god, I hope they haven't remembered.

*Harry's POV*

Here we go again. Another day, another chore. The crowd was already outside the Arena and the atmosphere was electric, there were girls holding signs with our names on, they were chanting for us and screaming when we got out the car, as usual. I plastered a smile on and exited the car with Liam who was on edge because he had to face Dani again and after last times events I don't think she's going to be happy. That's the problem with an ex-girlfriend, they just keep coming back for more.

We slowly ambled inside, taking pictures with the fans when we realised we were sharing our entrance with Liam's worst nightmare and her two friends. They looked at ease with all the fans, they were smiling, waving and hugging all of these people, but they weren't famous like us?!

"Just a warning Li, your worst nightmare is right over there." I said pointing to the girl, who we'd all seen donning some pretty amazing underwear the last time we were here! She was with her friend when it happened, some lad took a picture of them and put it up when we were performing! I couldn't concentrate all the way through Kiss You after seeing them like that. It made my day... and year.

"Shit, really, oh god, hide me please! What if she comes over?" He was already panicking and she was about 5 metres away, what would he do of she did come over?

"Calm down Liam, for Christ sake, she's not going to come over unless you bring attention to yourself." I smirked to myself because I knew what I was going to do.

I angled myself so I was closer to Dani and her friends and I made sure Liam was in the other direction because I screamed to them.

"Oyyy, you two lingerie models, I think someone's here to see you!" I laughed as I saw them both turn around with hatred pasted in their eyes. Then realisation hit Dani as she saw Liam and she ran inside, crying I think.

"What the hell was that for, man?! Oh shit, I bet she feels mortified!" Liam just couldn't calm down.

"Li, I was having a laugh, you should've seen her face!"

"No Harry, you just don't know when to stop. How long will it take for you to finally grow up?" Liam stormed off, he didn't even look back and those words hit me like knives.

I didn't mean to be so immature, I just wanted a bit of a laugh. I missed it when me and the lads were 16, we'd be so close as we'd do everything together. All I wanted was a bit of attention. That's why I slept around, to get some attention, even if it's not love.

I took my last few pictures and hugs and I finally got inside. The reception was crowded with paparazzi and people from the media but I did my best to dodge them all, I just wasn't in the mood. Then I felt this knock on my shoulder and when I turned around, Lingerie Model 2 was stood right behind me. I never realised how beautiful this girl was as I only really focused on her other 'assets' lets say. Her hair was tied up away from her face and she had no make up on but she still looked perfect. I liked this girl, she wasn't stick thin, she had a few spots and she looked like she'd just got out of bed. Yet she wasn't scared to talk to me.

She glared.

"So, do you think it's funny to play on people's misfortune or are you just an arsehole?" Who knew someone so beautiful could be so harsh.

I smirked at her, I wasn't going to let her talk to me like that so I retaliated back.

"Well 'Lingerie Girl' I'll let you work that one out for yourself." Then I turned my back on her, reluctantly, and walked away to talk to the group of models by the door.

She just stood there looking at me for what seemed like an eternity. I made it a bit more interesting when I grabbed one of the Models by the waist and laughed with her, even though her jokes weren't funny I wanted to see how the other girl reacted but when I looked back she had gone. I was a bit disappointed but as I got closer to her spot there was a piece of paper lying on the floor.

Arsehole.