Author's Note 2

*IMPORTANT*

Yet again, this is not a chapter. Sorry.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I won't be writing anymore of this story until October. I'm going back to school tomorrow (god help me) and I won't have any time to update because I really need to focus this year.

I love writing my fanfic for all of you that appreciate it but it brings me back to the votes and comments, I really don't find it fair that I take so much time and effort to write for you when there are no votes or comments. I sometimes feel like it's a waste of time and I will stop writing if that's the case.

So please, please, please read, vote and comment. That's all I'm asking for and if you're enjoying the story tell me, don't be scared to comment or to tweet me, if you want to guess what's going to happen, tell me. I just need a lot more recognition from you so I can have the focus to write more.

Anyway, I'll stop with the bitchy post and I'd like to wish you all good luck for your new school year and I hope everything goes well for you!

Thank you to all my readers, you're fab and you'd be even fabber if you just voted once in a while! ;)

See you in October!

Literal Rebel. x

P.S. Telepathic hugs for those that recommend my fic to friends.

P.P.S. Follow me on twitter- @playmyhoran

insta- literalrebel