Chapter 2

Lola's POV.

Arsehole.

That's the only word to describe him. A complete and utter arsehole.

I mean who did he think he was embarrassing Dani in front of Liam again, he had no right. Then he swanned over to those models when he knew I was talking to him and he did that stupid smirk whilst I walked away, and now he's still with flirting those models whilst we are trying to rehearse.

After I had walked away from him I made my way to our spot at the side of the stage, Dani was sat, alone, whilst the other dancers laughed and danced around.

"Dan, are you ok honey?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"Why is it that stupid boys ruin everything? I was so ready to go and talk to Li face to face and then Harry bloody Styles goes and ruins it all!" She fumed, her and Liam's relationship was a touchy subject after he cheated on her last year, she kept going back to him and wanting him to repay her but it just didn't happen.

"You were going to talk to Li?" I knew this was a huge outcome for Dani and I felt proud of her.

"Yeah, I was going to try too but that arsehole has ruined it." I giggled at her choice of words and she gave me a confused look.

"I may have told him that he was an arsehole!" I whispered.

"No way! Lola, he could make your life a living hell, do you know how much money he has?!" She laughed.

I swiped her last comment away with my hand.

"Just because he's got money, it doesn't mean he can ruin me!"

"Oh but I think it does, you could have picked a better choice if vocab Lo!" Matty piped up from behind us.

Matty was our best boy friend, he was gay and happily engaged to Jake who is also our friend. We've all danced together since we were 15 and they're like family to me, they'd never let me get hurt.

I just laughed at their comments and grabbed my water before heading on stage.

"RIGHT MY DANCERS FOR ROBIN THICKE, GET YOUR FAT ARSES ON STAGE NOW, BE READY FOR BLURRED LINES AND GIVE IT 2 U." Someone bellowed from backstage, this was me.

I hated dancing for Robin, he was such a pervert, Matty had tried to get me out of it but ever since the tour 2 years ago I've always been partnered with the males. The best part about the dancing is that I'm Principal so I feature in almost every routine and I get to do my own. So it's not too bad.

Robin ambled on stage with Pharrell so Dani and I, along with Lucy, positioned ourselves to walk on stage for our part. The music started and we waited for ours.

'Maybe I'm going deaf, maybe I'm going blindddd...' And we were on.

Harry's POV.

I never knew that she was such a good dancer, last year I just really focused on her other 'assets' like I said before, but she was amazing. Everything she did looked sexy and her body was perfect.

"The one in the middle is so unreal, have you seen her Haz?!" Niall chirped up next to me.

"Yeah, she's not all that. I've seen better, I mean look at that one over at the back." I tried to divert Niall's attention elsewhere so I could just watch her.

It was going to be difficult to move everyone's attention because I could tell that every man in the arena was just watching her move, I didn't want them to, I just wanted her to myself and I wanted to be the only man to see her. I felt like jumping on stage and hiding her, she'd only call me an arsehole again and run off.

I don't think she realised how hurtful some things can be, I know 'arsehole' isn't exactly a mean word but people don't realise how they affect me. I've always been insecure, ever since I joined the X Factor and some things just don't change.

After my little 'thinking' session I realised that the girl had taken her top off and she was just left with a black sports bra, Dani was talking to her and she looked a bit concerned. When the girl turned around she had paled and her whole body slumped over. She fell to the ground.

I ran over to the side of the stage as quick as I could. Dani was kneeled next to her trying to wake her up. Everyone had congregated around her and it was hard to breathe.

"Everyone just give her some space, she needs air. Someone get water and a banana." I shouted to the crowd.

I looked to Dani. "Does she have any medical conditions?"

"No but she is on medication for her anorexia, she used to have it so they still give her nutrients." Dani told me, looking like she was going to cry.

How could this girl be anorexic and why did she do that to herself, she was beautiful, she had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Ok, Louis, make a path so I can carry her outside."

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT THE WAY, FAINTED GIRL COMING THROUGH!" He shouted.

I pushed through the remaining crew and eventually got to the door. I laid her down on a bench and grabbed my food from my bag for when she woke up. I checked around the corner to make sure there no paparazzi about and then I sat next to her on the floor.

About 10 minutes later her eyelashes started to flutter, I picked her up and sat her straight. She looked at me with wide eyes and a confused look.

"Oh, hi, um, you passed out in there so I brought you outside for fresh air and food." I handed her the mars bar and orange juice.

She still looked confused at the sight in front of her, probably because I was here.

"Anyway, I better get back inside to rehearse, so I'll see you later. Remember to eat!" I told her.

I started to walk back inside and then I heard her mumble,

"Maybe you're not such an arsehole after all, Harry." She sashayed past me and giggled.

"Well I'll take that as a compliment!" I couldn't help but feel the grin on my face widen.

"I'm Lola, nice to meet you." She said, shaking my hand.

"And I'm Harry Styles, AKA arsehole, and it's nice to meet you too."

She giggled again and her eyes lit up when our hands touched. Maybe it's not just me that likes what they see.

How long will it take?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें