Author's Note

Hiiii everyone, I'm very sorry but this is not an update, but it is quite important so keep reading...

Just thought I'd let you all know that I won't be updating for a while as I'm going on my holidays!

It will be about 3 weeks before the next update as I'm going to be sat by a pool in the Italian sun with 50 shades of grey (y'all should read it!)

As well as this delay, if I don't get 5 votes and a few comments I won't be updating at all and it could possibly be the end of How Long Will it Take because I've just not got the motivation and help from you all, I'm sorry to be all bitchy about it but it really does help when people acknowledge your work and effort. You'll understand what I mean if you're a writer too :)

Please, please keep reading and enjoying it and tell your friends about it too! I need loadssss more reads and votes so please do whatever you can to get it known! I'll send you a telepathical hug if you get a friend to read it!

In the mean time follow me on my Twitter and Instagram accounts:

@LiteralReb

@playmyhoran

-3lla_Smithy

-literalrebel

Don't be afraid to DM me or ask me any questions about the story and I would be so grateful if you made some covers and edits of the characters that you imagine!

In the future I'll be doing some imagines and extra stories and it'd be fab if you sent me your edits for inspiration!

I'm so sorry for the delay but I'll be back in 3 weeks with a few more chapters, but remember to vote and comment! :)

Thank you to all my readers, you really are fab, but don't be ghosts!

Love you all and I'll see you soon!

Ella x