#1 - Spacing out

//Hey 'everyone'! This is my first ever official fanfic, so I hope it won't turn out to be bad or boring, I'm trying my best! As I wrote, this is an almost finished fanfic, so be patient please! :D Oh, and the first chap is just an introduction to the main problem, it will get way better from here.^^//

(Tweek and Craig are supposed to be 16 in this fanfic)

How long has it been like this? ((tilted letters mean thoughts))  Tweek asked himself as he looked at his raven-haired 'boyfriend' concentrating on the newest platformer game they bought together.

"BABE! HELP ME OUT! I'M LOW ON HEALTH!"   Craig shouted, making Tweek jump in surprise.

"AGH! O-OKAY!!"   He tried his best to help his low hp companion, but to no avail. The GAME OVER screen started flashing rapidly before them.

Craig sighed.

"Tweek, you've been spacing out a lot recently. You sure, you're alright?"  He asked, worry in his tone.

No... "Yes.. o-of course! I-I'm sorry t-to make you worry..."  Tweek flashed a weak and visibly forced smile.

Craig was not buying it. He'd known him for ages. And they've been.. dating for a long time now. How many years..? He didn't even know anymore. They do not really have a special anniversary or some kind of day to celebrate. They do not really have anything to celebrate.. all they do is hang out, call each other 'honey' 'cutie' or other nicknames and maybe hold hands when other people can see them. This is just all a façade for the town's happiness. Craig didn't feel anything else.

"Tweek.. I know you're hiding something, so just spit it out and let me help you. You've been like this for a month and it has started to bother me real bad."

What do I say to him?? I.. I just can't go up to him and..   Tweek's thoughts exploded in his mind. His confusion, feelings, wants and needs all fused together. 

Craig is literally my only real friend. He always defends me and never lets me down. My first ever good friend is him, but... I JUST DON'T KNOW! HE IS SO PERFECT! His hair, his smile, his jokes, the way he flips people off, his face, his body.. thighs.. calves.. abs.. 

"TWEEK!"    Another shout shook the daydreaming blondie.

"AGH! WHAT??"   Tweek screamed back.

"You need to stop this! I'm getting worried about you! Is something troubling you? Just tell me and let's get this over with.."   Craig said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"L-let's get this over with?? If you really wanna play the game th-that bad, then j-just tell me and I'll take my leave.."   Is he getting tired of me? Am I just overthinking stuff? I-I DUNNO! I just-

"Nah, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I was just trying to help, but I guess you don't need it".   Craig put his hand on Tweek's shoulder.  "Just concentrate on the game, k?"  He said reassuringly.

"O-okay.."   

-_-_-_-_-_-_- An hour later -_-_-_-_-_-_-

CHECKPOINT!

"Alright, I think we can call it a day. You were great, honey!"   Craig smiled at Tweek and raised his hand for a fist-bump. Tweek returned the gesture and smiled back.

"Yeah, y-you were right! I-I just had to concentrate! Though.. this game is pretty hectic.. I-I mean, n-not like it is not fun-"

"Pffffft, stop panicking, I know what you mean, you spaz."   Craig chuckled.   "You want me to walk you home?"   He asked.

"I live across the street, d-dummy.."   Tweek blushed a bit.   "You are not obliged to do stuff you don't want to do, C-craig.."  He said silently.

"Oh, okay, well, let me just accompany you to the door then."   He said.

OUCH.

"Y-yeah.."  

As they walked down the stairs, Tweek felt tears form in his eyes.   I... thought he would love to walk a maximum of 10 metres across the street with me, but.. I guess not..

"Thanks for the game, Tweek, had much fun! Wanna come tomorrow again?"  Craig smiled, clearly unaware that he hurt his friend.

Do I want to..? 

"Y-yeah I guess.. bye Craig."  He said as happily as he could and waved him goodbye.

"Night babe."   Craig closed the door, leaving the blonde alone.

He let out one of his deepest sighs  and ran home, not even looking back at his 'lover's' house. When he arrived, he ran up to his room and instantly jumped into his bed. 

How long has it been like this..? Why do I feel more? But most importantly.. 

Why doesn't he love me back..?