#7 - Preparations

The last lesson ended soon, because the two boys missed half of it. Well, Craig didn't go to the lesson, so he must have ditched after their 'rendezvous'.

It was now 3:45PM. Tweek said his goodbyes and walked out of the school. On his way out, he ran into Clyde and Token. They greeted him with a big smile.

"Hey Tweek!" Token exclaimed happily. "I heard you're coming to the party, aren't you?"

"Y-yeah, totally. So you guys coming too?" He replied and glanced at the two boys with curiosity. They've been great friends since him and Craig 'got together'. Clyde has always been the 'playboy' of the group, but in reality, he had many doubts and insecurities. Token, being mostly the protective and nice guy has always helped Clyde overcome his anxiety and he helped Tweek as well. Even though Craig did most of the job, Token proved to be a great person to have around.

"Heck yeah!" Clyde shouted, raising his hands in the air excitedly. "Can't wait to drink and loosen up finally after these shitty lessons." He grinned. Token chuckled.

"Can't agree more with you. I hope we'll have a great time and I won't have to take everyone home again. I want to drink this time." He rolled his eyes. When there was a party, Token could barely get the chance to even LOOK at alcohol, as his friends would always get wasted and he had to look after them the whole night, making sure they don't get in trouble.

"Yeah, yeah we get it." Clyde responded with a bored tone.

"Y-yeah Token, relax o-okay? You need to take a break sometimes from babysitting us." Tweek's comment made the boys giggle.

"Babysitting? Really, Tweek?" Clyde laughed. "He volunteered to be our mother so he'd better accept the consequences!" He added with a sassy tone.

"Oh wow, much respect for me, I can see that." Token narrowed his eyes.

"It's a thankless job T-token." Tweek made a last comment and checked the time.

"Oh yeah, what time does the party start again?" Clyde asked.

"9:00PM." Tweek and Token replied in unison.

"And it's 3:55PM right now." Tweek stated. "W-we should go h-home and prepare, right? Eat and g-get dressed or something..." He said a little nervously, hoping he wasn't rude for ending the conversation.

"Yeah, you're right, Tweekerz. Okay then, let's leave this place." Token suggested.

The boys nodded and started walking together, talking about alcohol, Clyde's embarrassing dance moves and funny drinking stories. Tweek mostly listened, but added some comments here and there. He wasn't really familiar with parties and getting drunk, still, he tried his best to respond. After some time, their ways parted and they went into separate directions. Tweek arrived at home, smiling and excited. He wasn't that nervous anymore.

He got up to his messy room and checked the time: 4:10PM. Okay, I still have some time to prepare. Let's see... He started thinking about stuff he had to do. Hmm.. I need to eat, shower, get a coffee and get into better clothes. Well, not in that order tho. He chuckled.

He went down to the kitchen and looked around. He found some rice and chicken wings. He microwaved them while he brewed his coffee. He sat down and started eating. His mind started to wander towards a not-so-pleasant topic.

Is Craig coming?

Not that it would be a problem for him, he couldn't care less. He has to be cold and rude to him, so they wouldn't talk or anything. Maybe ignoring him would be the best solution.

After what he did, calming me down won't change anything. ESPECIALLY after I started panicking because of HIM. He was stubborn, but he knew he had a soft spot for Craig. It would just take an apology to make him satisfied.

He finished his food, drank his warm coffee and glanced at the clock again: 4:30. Oh! I have so much time left! He smiled proudly and pat his shoulder.

The rest of the evening went fine, he had a long shower and dressed up. He put on a black tee with a smiling coffee cup on it. He brushed his hair, making it not so messy. After brushing his teeth, he looked his phone. 8:20PM.

"Oh! I should leave right now, I g-guess.. I hope I make it in time." He said to himself and put on a zip-up sweater. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had a weak smile, but still, he was smiling. The sweater and T-shirt matched, his jeans slightly exposed his ankles and the tears on it looked cool too. He put on his black, long-stemmed converse. He checked himself out again, proud of the result. He walked out the door and went over to Kyle's.

After a 5 minute walk, Tweek got to the place. He gently knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. He didn't hear anything, so he knocked a bit harder, now getting nervous.

"Come in!" Shouted a soft voice. It must have been Kyle's.

He obliged and walked inside. Kyle was sitting on his couch, drinking beer. He looked at Tweek and smiled. He was such a gentle person.

"Heya, c'mere and sit." He gestured.

"H-hey.." He walked over and sat next to Kyle. He put his hands in his lap and started fiddling nervously. He looked around, seeing that Kyle had already prepared the place for the party. Tables were pushed against each other and snacks with drinks were on them. Even some Coke if someone didn't want to drink alcohol. How considerate.

"I.. see that you have already... made the place...." He trailed off, realizing that Kyle bluffed to make him come earlier. "S-so.. you also said you wanted to.. talk...?" He asked silently.

"Indeed, I uh.. wanted to ask what happened between you and "him". I kind of don't believe that you fell down the stairs, so please tell me he didn't-"

"No. He didn't kick me in the jaw." The blondie stated.

"Hm. That was oddly specific." He narrowed his eyes at Tweek.

FUCK.

Tweek started trembling. Kyle can't know! He would hate Craig for that! He didn't want to kick me.. he didn't.. he... didn't..... it was all just an accident...

Kyle's face turned from worried to a dark one. He stood up, took two deep breaths and walked over to the huge table, grabbing two vodka shots. He strolled back and handed Tweek one.

"Drink." He said emotionessly.

"Wha-"

"Drink." He said again, but with more emphasis.

He gulped down the shot.