#5 - All lost

"Craig! C-calm d-down!"   Tweek shouted, but Craig didn't give a crap. He snapped.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-FLASHBACK AS CRAIG-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Craig woke up, feeling a little bit cold. He grunted and looked around, seeing he was in his room. "Wha... what happened last night..? All I remember that I had an argument and drank a few shots.. "  He mumbled to himself. He glanced at the clock and saw it was 7:30. Oh great. He thought. I can go down and get my medicine and maybe drink some coffee to sober up.

Craig slowly stood up, feeling lots of pain in his head. He opened the door and started walking downstairs. When he was about to get to the kitchen, he saw Tweek and his mother talking. And then, Tweek shouted.

"G-GAH! WH-WHAT?? I-I can't talk a-about something l-like that! That is WAY too much pressure!!" He pulled some hair out.

Talk about what?

Hmmm.. let's eavesdrop.   He smirked and turned his FULL STEALTH MODE on. He got as close as he could, trying his best to make the words out.

"Oh, Tweek, stop that. You know Craig doesn't like you doing that."   His mom said. Yeah, I fucking hate when he pulls his nice hair. I mean, no homo, but hurting himself is not a solution. 

"O-okay.. I guess I can say s-some things I l-like about ........."   he said the last few words too silently.   Ugh god damnit, what did he say..? I'm missing the MAIN PLOT here! He sighed in frustration and leaned closer, now hearing everything.

"I think he is really handsome, his hair harmonizes with his cold, dark eyes..."   

What?

"He is slim and athletic.. I dunno if you had noticed, but his figure is.. well.. beautiful.."

"When he hugs or pats or fist-bumps me, I can feel that he is confident in himself. All of his body language just screams that he knows what he wants.. and that is hella' attractive."

Fist-bumps..? IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME?

NO.

I AM NOT FUCKIN' GAY.

"I just.... UGH. He is way too hot. He has his body sculptured like a Greek god. He is taller than me and way more muscular than an average teenager... and the way he gets annoyed *sigh*..... that look in his eyes when he gets angry.. to be honest, I get aroused by him all the time."

Aroused.

He gets aroused.

No.

I am not having this shit.

I am not fucking gay for this guy. I mean, I have no problems with gays, but my B fuckin' FF being gay for me.. no.  

He beats his meat for me? He wants to kiss me? Has he ever.. touched me when we had a sleepover?

He cringed. He felt violated.

"Sick fuck."   He whispered and ran up to his room, accidentally slamming the door behind himself. He was disgusted.

He sat down on his bed and pinched his nose. He couldn't get a moment of silence, because his 'boyfriend' disturbed him.

  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-FLASHBACK OVER-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 

Craig glanced at the small and trembling figure of Tweek. He locked his emotions deep within himself and spoke up:

"You are a sick fuck! I can't believe I let you sleep with me! What even happened yesterday?? Did you do something?!"   He asked all those questions with hatred.

"L-look Craig.. L-let me explain.."   Tweek tried to stand up, but Craig -being a fuckin asshole- kicked him in the jaw, causing the boy to fall back down, biting his lips in the process.

"No, FAG. DON'T FUCKIN' TRY TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ME."     He ordered, looking down on Tweek.

The blonde was silent. After half a minute of silent tension, he started crying and shivering. Tweek looked up at him, pain and betrayal in his eyes.

"Why.....?"     He asked, tears flowing down his cheeks. He gasped for air a few times while still staring at Craig, waiting for an anwser. Craig's eyes flashed with anger.

"'CUZ YOU ARE GAY FOR ME, 'TWEEK', THAT'S WHY!"   He shouted at Tweek with full volume. Tweek's expression changed from sad to something else. His eyes filled with rage and frustration. He stood up, looked Craig straight into the eye and said:

"Sorry."    He stopped twitching.

What?

"What are you sorry for?"    Craig asked, trying to make his tone as uninterested as possible.

"For loving you."   Tweek finished and brushed past the now shocked boy and left the house in silence.

Craig just stood there. Was this necessary..? I.. I KICKED HIM.  He mentally screamed and glanced at the floor.

Blood.

He made Tweek bleed. Not 'just' a bruise. He felt guilt crawling up his spine. He had to sit down or he would fall over. He descended, layed his back against the wall and put his face into his palms. He let out a deep sigh. He stayed like that for five minutes before feeling the urge to puke so he got up and ran to the toilet to throw up. Ugh. I need to eat something fast. He thought and stood up. Yesterday evening's events started creeping back, as he washed the vomit out of his mouth.

  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-FLASHBACK-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 

"O-okay Craig.. Y-you need to c-cut the drink now.."  Tweek said concerned, patting Craig's back.   "At this rate, y-you're gonna p-puke and no one w-would like that...."    He rubbed his thumbs while looking at the vodka bottle Craig was holding firmly.

- "Fuck off, Tweekerz.. I wanna drink moooore, so I will...."   He trailed off, angering the smaller blondie.

"O-okay, that is e-enough!"    He whisper-shouted and snatched the bottle out of his hands, making the drunkard annoyed. He flipped the bird to Tweek and tried to get his beverage back.

"N-no!"   Tweek raised the half-empty bottle as high as he could, but Craig pushed him and fell on top of him. They found themselves on the bed.

"Tweekyyyy, give my alcohol baaaack!"    Craig shouted, pinning his opponent down deeper on the bed.   "I am getting thristyyyy!"  He said with an annoyed tone.

"Nu-uuuuh!"   Tweek was getting frustrated, but he was still holding the bottle away from his 'lover'. His face flushed in a deep red colour as he spoke up.

"G-get o-off m-me! You are b-being a p-pain in the n-neck!"    He looked away.

Craig found himself staring at the weaker boy. His face, which was usually pale, was now red as a tomato. His hair was perfect. Messy, but just perfect. His nose small and cute, his cheeks had some zits, but who didn't? And finally..

His lips.

They were the colour of a nice peach, with a nice, thinner shape. They were forming an embarrassed frown, making it even cuter.

"Wh-what are y-you s-staring at y-you drunkard!!!???"    Tweek got even more embarrassed and-

Bit. His. Lips.

Oh god. Craig thought. He leaned in to kiss. He almost did it, but Tweek pushed him off.

"F-fuck n-no dude.. you're j-just being d-drunk."   Tweek said in a sad and silent tone.

And that's all Craig remembered

  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-FLASHBACK OVER-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What the... why did I..."   Craig climbed into the bed. He wasn't hungry anymore. He just wanted to think.

He needed time.

So much time.