#16 - So much better

"Good question, Tweek. A very good one, indeed."     Craig laughed nervously.

"Do you have the answer?"     Tweek's tone was still stern, which was quite unbelievable.

"Yes."      Craig replied.     "But it's not that simple."

Tweek raised his eyebrows, confused. He put his leg over the bench, now sitting on it like on a horse. He faced Craig and looked into his eye.

"I'm not dumb. I'll try to understand."     His face softened, ready to hear what his friend had to say. Craig looked into Tweek's eye too, but he glanced away almost instantly.

"I.. meant to tell you this in the evening.. but if you insist.."      His heartbeat sped up, and his breaths stopped.

I can do this. I am Craig motherfucking Tucker. The most 'not give a shit' kid in school, so I can easily tell him.

"Tweek.. I... I like you."     

Tweek gasped.        

Craig's face heated up. Tweek was speechless, his mouth still open from surprise. He shook the sudden shock out of his head and made an angry face.

Oh shit he's pissed.

"WHAT??? THEN!"       He grabbed Craig's tee collar and yanked it harshly.      "THEN WHY DID YOU DO THIS?"      He pointed at his faint scar, which haven't completely healed yet. Craig's eyes went blurry as tears formed in them. He couldn't say a word.

"I DON'T GET YOU!"     He pushed Craig away, causing him to fall down from the bench. Craig quickly stood up only to see that Tweek was pacing away from him. He heard his curses from a distance.

"Tweek! I'm sorry! I already told you that I regret hurting you!"    He shouted after him. Tweek stopped moving and turned around to face him. His eyes were narrowed, his face was covered by anger. He was truly furious.

"It's not about the scar on my face!"

"But then what?"  

"It's about my fucking feelings!"     Tweek replied and covered his eyes as he started tearing up. He turned his back to Craig and started walking once again. Both of their hearts ached as distance grew more between them.

Craig couldn't let him go this time.

He ran after Tweek as fast as he could and when he reached him, he embraced him from behind.

"Don't go.. I'm so sorry. I need you, I just didn't realize earlier.."      He buried his face into Tweek's shoulder.      "I can even prove it to you."   

Before Tweek could anything, Craig spun him around and placed his lips on Tweek's passionately. Tweek kissed back after a second and put his arms around Craig's neck. They deepened the kiss as Craig held Tweek's hips, pulling him closer. Their bodies brushed against each other which made the boys moan from pleasure. The taller male instantly gained dominance and pushed Tweek up against a lamp post, squishing the blonde in a hot way. He struggled under his force, but accepted his fate soon enough.

Finally, Tweek pulled away, making Craig groan from annoyance. Before he could say how much he wanted to continue, his wish was granted, but the other way around. Tweek took Craig's hat off, grabbed his hair and pulled him back into a make-out session. Tweek slipped his tongue inside Craig's mouth, which made him jump.

After a minute, they both pulled away panting.

"Wow.."    Craig exhaled deeply.    "I've wanted to do this for a while."

"Me too.."     Tweek said and hugged Craig tightly.     "I feel so much better now.."

Craig hugged him back and smiled.

"Tweek."     He whispered in his lover's ear.

"Y-yes?"

"I love you. So much."

They held each other tighter, they didn't want to let go of the other. Tweek sighed into Craig's chest.

"I love you too."

They stayed in the hug for five minutes, breathing steadily, their hearts matching the pace. It was quiet, peaceful even. However, Tweek wanted to have some fun with his 'new' boyfriend.

"Uh, Craig?"   He asked innocently.

"Yeah?"   Craig didn't pull away, he held him more tightly instead.

"Are you.."     Tweek took his arms away from Craig's neck.   "TICKLISH?"

Tweek started ticking Craig's side, which made the boy tense up and laugh like a madman. He pushed Tweek away, but to no avail. Craig fell on his back and the blondie used this opportunity. He used his left hand to pin up Craig's arms, while he tickled him with the other. The helpless teen started tearing up, struggling, twitching under Tweek's arms. When he saw that Craig was reaching his limits, he stopped.

"Hm, that answers my question"   Tweek chuckled.

"Don't you ever. EVER do that again, Sunshine."    Craig threatened 'Sunshine'.

"Haha, I won't. P-promise."    He smiled and helped him up.   "Take this as a punishment for your actions."

They walked out of the park, holding hands, smiling brightly. Never in their lives were they this happy and excited.

"Wh-what will others say?"   Tweek asked as they were walking in a comfortable pace.

"One, I don't care what others think, 'cuz you're mine and that's all that matters."   Craig replied, but didn't continue. Tweek looked at him expecting him to go on.

"Uh.. and two?"   He asked after a while.

"What? Oh. I think they'll be glad."   Craig grinned.

He was right. When they told everyone the news, everyone supported, hugged, congratulated them. Even Cartman offered emotional support. Stan and Kyle's first reaction was a demand for a double date, which Craig didn't have the chance to turn down, Tweek instantly said yes. Aside from that, everyone was happy.

Things have finally started to work out.

The end.

//And you've reached the end of 'For real'! I truly hope you liked it and honestly I wasn't expecting any attention or votes so it was a pleasant surprise:)

Prepare for my next Creek fic, Don't flirt at work! <3
Bye 'everyone' :)//