#3 - BFF

Gagging noises filled the bathroom as Craig was puking into the toilet. Tweek had to remove that iconic blue hat from his head, because Craig almost vomited on it too.

After 5 minutes, Craig stopped throwing up, so Tweek glanced down at the 'problem'.

"Huh.. transparent......... w-wait."

"WHAT?? CRAIG! YOU HAD NOTHING TO EAT TODAY?! ALL THE STUFF YOU PUKED OUT IS PURE MOTHER-FUCKING VODKA!" He shouted at his exhausted friend. He even sweared too. He was not mad, just worried as hell. This was very irresponsible from Craig. In fact, he's never ever done anything this dumb before. He is a boy of straight facts, so him being this impulsive is not okay. ..Did something happen to him? Tweek asked mentally.

"Ughhhh... sorryyyy~ I just wasn't hungryy." Craig paused for a bit and tried to stand up. He lost his balance, so Tweek had to grab his waist, 'cuz he had to make sure the drunkard doesn't kill himself accidentally. He put Craig's right arm over his shoulder.

He felt the tension in his boyfriend's strong arm-muscles. Craig often goes to the gym. He is very athletic.. which results in Tweek staring at him in the locker room when they get changed. His abs act like magnets, attracting Tweek's eyes all the time.

G-GAH, WHAT AM I THINKING! The blondie shook his head rapidly. I have to help this idiot. And with that, he led him to his room and layed him down on his cozy bed. He sighed.

"Gosh. You're such a pain in the ass, jerk." Tweek smiled at Craig. He felt part happy, part concerned. Yeah, Craig messed himself up, but at least he could show his genuine intentions with him. Even if it wouldn't be returned.

"T-tweeek?" Craig spoke up, ending the silence.

"Yeah?" Tweek asked and saw that Craig had a much softer face than before.

"You mean a loooot to me, you should fuckin' *burp* know that.." he trailed off, but started talking again. "You are my besssssst friend. My B fuckin' FF." He said, Tweek could tell that he was being honest. Even when Craig is wasted, his way of saying important things stay the same. It's like he's sober and drunk at the same time.

Craig sat up in the bed and grabbed Tweek's left cheek.

"uUuUUUhhHHHH CrAIg??" Tweek felt like he was getting a seizure. A liter of coffee could help, but yeah. Not possible.

"Tweek... I dun wanna lose you. Likee... eveer.." Craig had a pouty face. He looked a bit embarrassed.

"Maan, I feel weird now.. d-do you like me at alll..?" Craig asked nervously.

I fuckin' love you, man.

"Y-yeah, of course.. why wouldn't I?" Tweek anwsered, wondering where this huge train of emotions came from.

"PHEWW!" Craig made a sigh of relief. Then, he leaned closer to his B fuckin' FF. He grinned.

"Sorry for the ULTRA GAY keustionn ((question))." Craig lauged and Tweek laughed with him. He completely messed up the last word.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm..." Craig hummed and sat even closer to Tweek. Their foreheads touched. He looked deep into the hazel eyes of Tweek. Their lips almost..

The red-faced blondie concentrated all his self-control not to start making out with Craig. However, the asshole leaned even closer.. their lips brushed against each other.. His dark blue eyes had a bit of mischief in them.

He was destroying Tweek. On purpose.

God.. damnit.. I.. can't.. He is drunk.. He started shivering. He did his best not to fall for this sinister play Craig put up.

"You're soo cuuute!" Said the raven-haired drunkard as he pulled away. "When *urk* you get frustrated, I just caaaan't get enough. Too damn adooorableee.." He smiled.

...

Damn, I wish I had kissed him.

"Uhhhhhhg.. I'm tireed... I hate puking." Craig whined and layed back. Tweek sighed and tucked Tucker (;D) in; and before he could say Mississippi, Craig fell asleep. His breaths slowed down and were just barely audible. Tweek found it very cute.

"M-my god, Craig.." Tweek pinched his his nose from frustration. He had to 'tell him' his feelings.

"You have no idea h-how hard it is f-for me right now.." He started talking to the sleeping form of his fake bf. "I don't know w-why, b-b-but....."

"AGH. I love you to the Moon and back a hundred times. I want to kiss you and hug you and do dirty things to you.. I have imagined soo many things when I.. nevermind." He blushed.

"I have no idea why; really Craig.. I don't.. You just make me feel more confident and happy with myself. I want to be with you. *sigh* I want to be your boyfriend...

For real. Not this stupid shit we call relationship."

He finished his useless confession and pecked his love on the forehead. He decided to stay the night to look after Craig. He wanted to touch him, hug him, comfort him.. he needed to be sure he was alright.

He took his jeans and socks off and snuggled near Craig. He didn't cuddle him or anything. Even though, he really wanted to, he still had some dignity. He pulled the covers on himself, making sure he didn't steal any warmth from his sleeping Craig.

"Night, stupid." Tweek smiled and after some time, he finally fell asleep.