#4 - Gossip

Tweek woke up nicely, which was a rare thing to happen. He slept very well and dreamed nice things too. Well, TOO nice things.

He'd got morning wood. And Craig was all snuggled up to him. Craig's leg was actually touching Tweek's boner, so it did not really help at all. The blondie glanced at Craig's clock in desperation.

7:20AM.

It was Saturday morning, so Tweek did not freak out. Although, he was more aroused than ever. He brushed off every naughty thought that crossed his mind and got out of bed as carefully as he could.

He dressed up and headed downstairs to make his usual morning coffee. When he walked to the sink to get some water, he spotted that no one did the washing-up after the party. Tweek chuckled and as his coffee was being made, he quickly washed the dishes. It was the least he could do, since he was allowed to come over and they didn't disturb them at all.

"Tweek? Did you do the washing-up? I was just about to."   A female's voice chimed. It was Craig's mom's voice.

"You're such a nice kid. No wonder why Craig likes you so much."   She sighed and sat down at the table, gesturing Tweek to sit down next to her.

"Come."   She said.   "I would like to have a little chit-chat. We don't speak that often, so I guess it's time to take the opportunity."

"O-oh, okay."  He sat down, sipping his coffee. He became a bit anxious, he didn't really want to talk to her. Yeah, she was a nice person, but all of this 'bonding' thing was just too much pressure. Especially when he was not even in a genuine relationship.  

"Y-yes, Mrs. Tuckers? Is there s-something you wanted to t-talk about?"   He asked carefully. She nodded.

"Yes."  She noticed that Tweek started shaking.   "O-oh! Don't worry! It's just silly gossip!"  She laughed.

"G-gossip?"   Tweek asked. He took a large sip of his black coffee. He felt himself become more relaxed.  

"What are we going to gossip about?"   He looked at her, waiting for an anwser. She just chuckled.

"Haha, well.. I've always wanted to know one thing.. What do you think about Craig? And I want every little detail."   She smiled, but Tweek died inside.

M-ME? TALKING ABOUT.. CRAIG? NU-UH! NOT HAPPENING!

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh...."   Tweek flushed.    "W-well... I think he is a great guy and-"

"Tweek."   She interrupted the embarrassed blondie.  

"I said, EVERY detail. No need to tell me something I already know. *sigh* Let me just ask a question to help ya out.."  She started thinking for a bit, then her face lit up with excitement. She figured out a question.

Oh god.

"Why do you find Craig attractive?"    She asked with a curious tone.    "And I'm not talking about the insides."  She added after a short pause.

"G-GAH! WH-WHAT??"   He shouted in a terrified tone.   "I-I can't talk a-about something l-like that! That is WAY too much pressure!!"   He started tearing some strains of hair out.

"Oh, Tweek, stop that. You know Craig doesn't like you doing that."   She said, worried.

"..."    Tweek stopped tearing his hair and drank some coffee.  "O-okay.. I guess I can say s-some things I l-like about h-his b-b-body...."   he said the last few words silently. He was very nervous.

"So?"   Craig's mom raised her eyebrow, clearly getting impatient and overly-interested.

Tweek sighed and started talking. The image of Craig came to his mind.

"I think he is really handsome, his hair harmonises with his cold, dark eyes..."   he felt his mouth perk up into a genuine smile. He wasn't shaking.. he finally could be honest for once in a lifetime without feeling wronged or judged.   

"He is slim and athletic.. I dunno if you had noticed, but his figure is.. well.. beautiful.."  He could hear C's mother whisper a slight 'Awwww'. He chukled.  

"When he hugs or pats or fist-bumps me, I can feel that he is confident in himself. All of his body language just screams that he knows what he wants.. and that is hella' attractive."     He rubbed the back of his head, blushing. He has never described Craig to anyone this way. 

"I just.... UGH. He is way too hot. He has his body sculptured like a Greek god. He is taller than me and way more muscular than an average teenager... and the way he gets annoyed *sigh*..... that look in his eyes when he gets angry.. to be honest, I get aroused by him all the time."   He finished and looked up at her. She was grinning and she had a small blush as well. Tweek  mistook her smile for a frown and started overreacting.

"D-did I s-say something w-wrong?? I-I HOPE I D-DIDN'T I-INSULT Y-YOU O-OR-"

"No! No, you didn't!"    She calmed him down.    "I just... never thought you felt so deeply for my son, that's all."    She had the nicest smile ever.   "Tweek, the way you think about him makes me feel envious of him. I wish his dad would say such things about me."   She chuckled. Tweek let out a sigh of relief.

*BAMM*

A door got slammed upstairs.

"O-oh! It must be C-craig! Uuuh.."   He trailed off.

"Get 'em, Tweeky."   She gestured him to rush up the stairs. He obliged greatfully.

He stood up, put his half-empty mug down and started walking up the stairs to check up on his 'Greek god'. He got to the door and reluctantly opened it. He leaned in slowly, trying his best not to just barge in.

"Craig..? I-is everythink o-okay..?"  He asked silently. He searched for Craig for a sec and found him sitting on the bed, pinching his nose and looking upsted AF. Craig looked up at Tweek, still pinching his nose.

"Did. You. Just. Ask. Me. If. I. Felt. Okay."  He sneered at the now shivering blondie.

Tweek froze.

"You little.."   Craig stood up, yanked Tweek inside and slammed the door shut again. Tweek fell down and hit his soft butt (( *-* )) on the floor.

"Ow!"  He winced.

"I thought faggots liked when they got their asses destroyed."   He looked furiously at Tweek.

Oh.

He heard everything.