#9 - Through Craig's eyes

// This is following Craig on his reactions // //1600 words wow//

9:30PM

Craig went up to the door with Token and Clyde. Yeah, Clyde managed to convince Craig to come, his argument was too strong. Tweek being there would give him a chance to apologise. Token knocked, but Craig just opened it, not giving a crap about proper manners.

"Craig! C'mon man, you can't just bust in!" Token exclaimed. Craig shrugged and started walking inside, noticing the real party has just started. People were talking, drinking and some were dancing. Kyle and Stan were laughing and sharing the same cup of alcohol. How cute. Craig decided to 'socialize' a bit, just to blend in. He walked up to Style and greeted them.

" 'Sup guys, great party." He said, clearly bored with the entire thing. Stan sipped some kind of drink, which seemed like whiskey.

"Hey there, glad you came. Make yourself at home and have fun." Stan smiled, a blush was visible across his cheeks. He was clearly getting drunk a bit. Kyle however, had a pale face; he was completely sober.

They didn't have to tell him twice, he went up to the drink table and grabbed a can of unopened, cheap beer. Clyde and Token followed him, so he gave them a can too. They opened them and sat down in the living room, on a black leather couch. Craig started looking around, trying to find a certain boy, but he couldn't. He sighed.

"Oooooh, boy problems, Craaaiiig?" Clyde asked with amusement. Craig flipped him off and started drinking his beer. "Awww, no need to be rude, we will find him, I know he came-" Clyde suddenly went silent. Then, he whisper-shouted to the boys:

"AUUUUUUHHGGG IT'S BEBE!!! I'M SO HAPPY SHE CAME!!" He barely made a voice, but it still sounded overly-excited.

"Lmao, Clyde, you like her?" Token asked, raising his eyebrows. "Isn't she a kind of uhm.. slut..?" He whispered.

"I don't care! She is hot and so damn beautiful! I need to have her, at least once." He drooled.

"Yuck." Token got disgusted. "If you like her, why don't you just go up to her?" He asked Clyde.

"I can't.. she is way out of my league and she is talking to the gay boys right now.." He trailed off as he stared at the three people, Kyle, Stan and Bebe talking. Suddenly, Bebe's eyes widened and she quickly took a glance towards Craig's almost full gang.

"Looks like she noticed us." Craig added, not giving a damn about the whole Bebe thing.

"It's your chance, Clyde! Go and get her!" Token cheered on Clyde, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Clyde was just about to get up, but as he started walking towards her, she stormed off.

"Awww dang." He whined and fell back into the sofa.

"Looks like you missed her this time." Craig rolled his eyes.

Twenty minutes have passed and the party got worse. More people got drunk and Clyde started going after random girls. Token and Craig had to peel him off of every female he'd courted. They finally managed to lock him inside Kyle's room. Just then, Bebe showed up.

"Hey Token." She smiled at the boy, but as soon as her gaze went to Craig, her smile turned into a dark, angry frown.

"Hey, cRaIg." She added with disgust. "Uh, Token, may I have you for a minute?" She asked nicely again.

"Is it going to be weird, slutty stuff?" He asked nervously. She gasped.

"Wha-? No! It's important! It'll just take five minutes or so." She said. Token nodded and they walked into a separate room. After a few moments, they came back. I wonder what they talked about.. maybe they just hooked up. Craig thought to himself. Token and Bebe said their goodbyes and they both walked away. Craig followed him and stopped him at the bottom of the stairs.