#2 - God damnit

The next day came fast. Too fast. It was 9:12 in the morning. Tweek started panicking.

"AAGH!! I'M LATE!"   Tweek screamed loudly when he looked at his alarm clock, which obviously betrayed him. He started packing and dressing up, checked his school timetable and put his books in his bag accordingly. He finished with brushing his teeth at 9:30 so he had to literally gulp up his coffee like a shot, just to realise, he did it in the wrong order. Yuck.

He set off quickly and started hurrying to school.  It will be at least ten mins till I get there and I've already missed the second lesson too..  he thought, but his thoughts started wandering somewhere else.

Yesterday evening.

He was imagining the whole scenario again and again. All he could come up with is that he just overreacted, as always. But still.. his feelings were serious.

All of his stupid love for Craig has started half a year ago, when they went to Stark's Pond, just the two of them. He really had a good time with him and felt.. a spark in the air. Since then, he couldn't look at Craig the same way. But let's not remember that, shall we?

When he shook the nostalgia out of his head, he was already at the school gates. He ran to his class door and knocked.. after 2 seconds, a loud COME IN, TWEEK was heard, so he obeyed. When he looked in, he saw that they had to do some group project thing. Everyone was put into 4 ppl groups, so he quickly searched for Craig in the crowd and (to his delight) there were only three people there: Craig, Clyde and of course, Token. He went over to them, not really caring about being late anymore.

"Hey babe." Said Craig and fist-bumped the blonde coffee addict.

"Hey." Clyde and Token greeted him in unision.

"H-hey guys, sorry for b-being late.." Tweek, said a little ashamed of himself. "Did I miss out on anything i-important? D-do we have a test, o-or.."

"Nah, don't worry, you missed nothing at all. Well, you could have missed Craig tho." Token said jokingly.

Oh boy I did.

"Haha.. yeah m-missed Craig a lot!" Tweek said, ruffled Craig's hair and laughed. He blushed a bit, he meant it, obviously.

"Okay guys, enough with the gay stuff, let's get this project going." Clyde said with boredom.

"Pffft, buzzkill." Token replied.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-After the 3rd lesson-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey, Tweek, c'mere." Craig said.

What could he want?

"Y-yeah? What is it?" Tweek asked nervously. He thought maybe he did something bad yesterday. "I-if it's about y-yesterday, then I'm s-sorry.. Shouldn't have b-burst out like th-that.." He stuttered.

Craig flashed a kind smile.

"Nah, I'm not mad, I just wanted to inform your messy head, that if you come over tonight, then prepare to get drunk." He winked. "Parents gonna have some people over and they are going to have a party... Eggnog, slightly spiked punch, aaand I'm gonna sneak in some 'other' beverages as well." He had a grin on his face.

"B-but won't y-your parents know?? Wh-what i-if they perhaps FIND OUT-"

"They won't. Don't sweat it." Craig patted Tweek on the head. "I can only invite you, 'cause it's an ADULT thing." He rolled his eyes. "But it won't be boring, we can drink, play that shitty platformer, or I dunno.. we'll figure it out. So yeah. 6PM in front of my house?" Craig had a determined face. Tweek was NOT allowed to say no. Craig has always been the dominant one, since Tweek is always unsure and scared of the unknown. Although, Tucker helped him a lot with his insecurities.

Oh, love..

"O-okay, I will come, but I won't drink that much, AND Y-YOU SHOULD N-NOT EITHER! I don't wanna pat y-your back while y-you puke AGAIN." Tweek stated out.

Though at least I would get to comfort you... I wish...

"That was a one-time thing! Maan, that party was wild.. and you were weirdly touchy too. Pfffft, but still, I had a blast." Craig laughed.

Oh yeah. That one too, is for another time. That time when Tweek almost kissed him. Thank god Craig blamed it on the alcohol.

"Then see y-you at the party.." Tweek smiled. He tried his best not to explode from terror. Craig+Tweek+Alcohol=HORRIBLE DISASTER. He handles alcohol really badly. Like, REALLY badly. He shook away the thoughts and tried his best to focus on the subjects for the rest of the school day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:58PM

Tweek knocked on the house's door and waited. Ruby opened the door shortly after. When she noticed it's Tweek, she smiled. No one knows why, but she grew fond of him real fast.

"Craiiiig! Tweeky's here!" She shouted happily.

Here we go....

Craig ran down the stairs and hugged Tweek. The embrace took him by surprise, but he hugged back after some hesitation.

Then he smelled it.

Craig was hella drunk.

"Heyyyyyyy, glad you made it..." he pulled Tweek in and lead him to his room. When the blondie glanced around, he noticed that Craig has pre-prepared everything. There were snacks, drinks, "BEVERAGES" and the game of course. He even put on some cool music. Wow, way to set the mood, nice. Tweek thought to himself, but quickly realised that he's gonna have none of this fun.

He had to look after Craig, who was currently laying around the floor.

"Tweeekyy, stop ignoring meee!" He pouted. Wow. Why did he get drunk? He has never ever gotten this drunk!!

"AGH, TOO MUCH P-PRESSURE, m-me looking after you??"

This is going to be tough.