#10 - Hickeys

//Hey! People are starting to 'notice' this and that makes me glad! Hope you enjoy reading!//

It was Tuesday, just before first lesson, trigonometry. He sat down in the third row, next to Tweek's empty table. As soon as he took his earbuds out, an annoying, whining voice disturbed him.

"CRAIG! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! YOU GUYS FORGOT ME AT KYLE'S!!!" Cyle's voice rung in Craig's ears. He didn't really care.

"Oh, okay." He replied, but as he saw the hurt in Clyde's eyes, he felt a bit bad. " *sigh* Sorry."

"It's alright.. I was drunk anyways." He chuckled and sat next to him. Clyde was always easy to please. "So, what happened at the party?"

Craig twitched. He didn't want to say anything. It would remind him of the things that happened. Still, he owed Clyde his honesty.

"Bebe hooked up with.. Tweek.. I think. I left as soon as I found out, so that's why we forgot you at the party." He said with a hint of grief in his tone. Clyde sighed and rubbed Craig's back.

"I'm... sorry.... I shouldn't have asked anything..." He said regretfully.

"Nah. It's alright."

The bell rang and Trigonometry began. It was boring as always, just as every other lesson the shitty High School. Craig could barely focus through the 45 minutes, because he didn't see Tweek anywhere. He wasn't sitting in the front, nor the back. Craig got worried.

Is he sick? Or is he just skipping..? But if he is skipping, then why?

He sighed and realized something.

He must have overslept. Craig thought to himself and managed to relax finally.

The rest of class passed away quicker as he calmed down, but he got pissed off almost immediately.

He walked out the room and spotted the blonde coffee addict talking to Stan. Craig grinned happily. He could finally see him and tell him he he is sorry and he needs hi-

Craig glanced at Tweek closely. He noticed some smudges on his neck. What the fuck are those..? Then he realized. Tweek was bad with makeup, so trying to hide his bruises with a concealer didn't really work out. He had hickeys.

"Fucking whore..." Craig sneered silently, his face filled with anger. He stormed off to find a certain person. He walked out of the building and went to the thrash containers. He found Bebe and Wendy talking and smoking.

"Go away, I wanna talk to the main whore." Craig spat at Wendy, who then left in a hurry.

"What the hell do you want Crai-"

"A cig. Now." Craig interrupted Bebe. She sighed and handed him a cigarette and helped him light it. Craig took a huge drag from it and exhaled deeply.

"So." Bebe started again. "What do you want?"

"You gave him hickeys too." Craig looked at Bebe in an angry, yet painful way. Bebe smiled weakly and told him the truth.

"I only did that. We didn't do anything else. I promise." Craig's eyes widened.

"Wh-what? Why?" He asked in surprise.

"I wanted to punish you for being an ass to Tweek, duh." She put the cigarette in her mouth, breathing the chemicals and tobacco in. Craig did the same. They stayed silent for a minute, but then Bebe spoke up again, asking a question.

"Craig, I want to know... why did you break up with Tweek?" She raised an eyebrow.

Craig took a few drags, trying to delay his answer. He didn't want to reply. He exhaled and started stuttering.

"I.. I don't want to answer.." He looked down, ashamed.

"You have to tell me. You saw how he behaved at the party.. became a literal man-whore.." She trailed off.

"*sigh*.. We were not even dating for real. We made everything up for the town's sake, 'cuz they forced us.. Never ever kissed or said anything sincerely to each other.." He felt a slight pain in his chest. He was such an ass to Tweek.

"But then.. why did he take it so badly?" Bebe was confused. Craig took a last drag of the almost burned-down cig and crushed it with his shoe.

"He started to fall in love with me, I guess... I overheard him talking with my mother about his attraction towards me.. and that pissed me off." Craig was still crushing the cigarette stub, lost in his thoughts. "I got scared and I took it out on Tweek.. I didn't know how to respond to all those feelings he wanted to tell me, and I didn't even know if I could return them. I mean, I wasn't even sure I liked boys in the first place." He leaned against the wall and hid his face in his palms. He took a deep breath and continued.

"But I guess I do like one. And I need to thank you for making me realize that."     He stopped covering his face. His mouth perked up a bit, showing a barely visible smile. Bebe smiled back.

"You're welcome. And sorry for angering you." She finished her cigarette too and hugged Craig. Craig hugged back with no hesitation. After five seconds, they pulled away and waved each other goodbye.

"Gotta go to Literature. See ya later, Bebe." Craig walked away.

"See ya!" Bebe shouted after him.

Now, I've gotta make up with Tweek. Good luck, me.