#13 - Sorry (pt.2)

They ordered pizza and made some hot chocolate. Tweek called his mom that he'll sleep over at Craig's. They watched some movies while eating the pizza and drinking the sweet and creamy hot choco. A blanket embraced them, giving some warmth to the boys. Tweek and Craig were sitting next to each other tightly, not even noticing that they snuggled up to each other.

"Another movie?"    Craig asked the blondie casually, after finishing this romantic movie called: Me before you.

" *sniff* Y-yeah, j-just give me s-some time.. *hic* "     Tweek was sniffing and most possibly crying.

"Tweek, what's wrong? Did I say something?"      Craig got concerned. He grabbed Tweek's face and made the boy look at him.

"Wha..? Oh! N-no, you said nothing! It's j-just *sniff* the stupid ending.. that the g-guy dies and they w-won't be happy ever *sniff* after..."      Tweek looked away, ashamed of himself. Craig's face softened.

"Awwww... aren't you the sweetest thing..?"     He said as he hugged Tweek, caressing his back softly. Tweek slowly calmed down in Craig's arms. He almost fell asleep, but Craig spoke up.

"Hey, don't you sleep until you've washed your face and got changed."      He smiled at Tweek's messy behavior. Craig hugged him tightly and ruffled his hair before pushing him up from the bed.  Tweek obliged and washed his face. He came back without changing.

"Craig? Umm.. I haven't brought pajamas.. is it fine i-if I j-just take my shirt and pants o-off..?"     He asked carefully. He didn't want to anger Craig just after they've made up. He saw Craig flush a bit, but that faded almost instantly.

"UH! Y-yeah, of course. As I said, make yourself at home."     He calmed down at the end of the sentence and said the last words in a non-caring way.

Tweek started unbuttoning his shirt, but his hands were too shaky. Craig sighed and stood up in front of Tweek, his hands on the shirt's buttons.

"W-WHA! CRAIG??"     Tweek screamed with a red face.

"Shhh. You're screamig at 11PM, man."    Craig sighed and smiled.     "Let me just help you."     He unbuttoned Tweek's shirt in silence. After that.. came his pants.

"Can you get your jeans down?"     Craig asked, hiding his excitement. Tweek's eyes widened, his face had 'Too much pressure' written on it.

"I-I-I... I DUNNO! I-I NEED COFFEE, UUUGH TOO MUCH PRE- MPMMPF!"   Craig shut Tweek's mouth with his hands.

"Tweek. Calm the fuck down, okay? I can help you, okay?"      He talked slowly and silently to Tweek. The blondie looked away, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He removed Craig's hand and rubbed his scalp.

"Hehe, okay.. please h-help.. I'm sh-shaking too much.."     Tweek overdid his trembling to get Craig to remove his jeans. Craig did as Tweek asked and kneeled down before him. This caused Tweek to get some non-christian thoughts, but he shook them away.

Craig zipped the jeans' zipper down slowly and carefully. He unbuttoned the button and grabbed the legs of the bottom clothing. He pulled them till they reached Tweek's ankles. Craig used this opportunity to check his friend out. He had thin legs, which had perfect proportions. His posture was unsure and cutesy, going well with his adorable personality. Craig smiled to himself. They were almost polar opposites in some things, but there were some stuff they'd been totally the same. Like two puzzle pieces.

"Tweeky, could you sit on the bed?"    Craig asked. Tweek looked at Craig, saying 'WHY?' with his expression. The raved-haired boy rolled his eyes.    "To get your pants down, dummy."

Tweek nodded and sat on the bed. Craig shook the blondie's pants off, folding it after. He chuckled.

"Wh-what?"    Tweek asked annoyed.

"It's nothing. It's just cute how you tend to overreact sometimes."    He replied, smiling warmly.  "You must be tired after this amount of stress, so sleep, 'kay?"

Tweek tilted his head.

"Shouldn't I sleep on the floor instead? I mean.. it's your bed after all.."    He added.

"Nah, it's fine."

"No! it's not!"    Tweek insisted. Craig sighed.

"We could share.."    He said in an innocent voice. Tweek gulped, but nodded.

Tweek lay down and shuffled to the inner part of the bed. Craig took his pants and tee off and joined him. They pulled the covers up, hiding their upper bodies. It was visible that both the boys were flustered, but neither of them mentioned it.

They stayed in complete silence for a few minutes, but then Craig spoke up.

"*sigh* Tweek..?"    He was laying on his back, but his eyes were on the blondie, who was laying on his back as well.

"Y-yeah?"    He turned his head, looking at Craig. Tweek was shaking a bit.

"You wanna.. snuggle..?"     Craig looked away, blushing like crazy.

I can't believe I'm asking this.

"Wha- L-Like.. my head o-on your ch-chest..???"     Tweek almost got a heart attack.

"Y-yeah.. I feel a bit lonely sometimes.. and yeah. Just this one time.. please?"     His eyes were soft and pleading for some comfort.    "I just.. still feel bad and I want you to know that I still care.. no matter what. BFFs, remember?"     He smiled weakly.

"I do remember."     Tweek smiled back and scooted over to Craig. The blue-eyed boy raised his arm, letting Tweek lower himself. They both felt terribly nervous. Tweek put him arm around Craig as the other one sneaked his hand around the blondie's waist.

"G-GAH! Wh-what are you-"

"Shush, just accept it."     He said blankly and closed his eyes. Tweek exhaled shakily and calmed himself down. This is fine, it's just a friendly cuddle. A VERY friendly cuddle.. 

His thoughts died down soon as he fell asleep in the arms of the love of his life.