Part 1 : extra classes

A lot of people say, just wait till October, then all the witches come out to play... but for some reason no witch came out this October.
Instead the universe sent us a tool of a guy.
A real stud if you ask me.

"Shawn Mendes." He claims is his name, but I don't know. You never truly know with these kind of guys. It could've been changed so many times due to criminal records or his prison break scenes. But judging by the cover of him, he doesn't seem too bad.

Good looking though, but once you talk to him you'll most probably think the only two braincells he has are fighting with one another over what to say or how to respond.
He sucks in school and his logical knowledge is lower than low.

In a way I feel sorry for the pour soul, but at least he's not my problem.

"Mr. Mendes. You need to get your grades up otherwise you won't be able to graduate." I heard the eacher talking to him after class was over.
I however took my time packing up, wanting to hear where this is going. I'm never last to leave class, for I'm always rushing to be in time at the my next class... but today I needed to stay. A little eavesdropping once or twice a week is good for this soul of mine.

"I'm trying my best!" He said to the teacher, raising his voice a bit as he talks. "That doesn't show Mr. Mendes. If your best is a 32% then I'm sorry. But you won't graduate and I'll see you next year again." She handed him his paper, and he rudely snatched it from her hands. "If you have other sources or options to help you, you need to make use of it." She said just as I walked out of the door. "Miss Kendrick!" She called me over. "Ma'am?" I asked as I walked over to her table. "You're my top student. Will you perhaps help Mr. Mendes here with his classes just to get his grades up?" She asked, my jaw dropping to the ground in shock.

Me? Help him? Na-ah, I'm good.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I don't have ti-" but she cut me off. "Please Miss Kendrick. You're his only option now." She begged. "If I had a choice she sure as hell wouldn't be my option" Shawn-dude mumbled under his breath and I rolled my eyes. "I'm doing you a favor Mr. Mendes. She's the top student and will sure as hell get you through this year." The teacher raised her voice.
Yes, put him down!

"Fine!" He groaned, walking out of the class. "Ma'am. He's so cruel, do I have to?" I whined after he left the room. "Please. He needs all the help he can get at this moment." She asked politely. 

All the help he can get... for school, or other problems as well? He seems strange. Just when I said he's not my problem... BOOM! Now his graduation marks are relying on me. What a way to shoot myself in the foot.

I thought for a moment before sighing hard, almost feeling like crying as I agreed to this plan. Never did I regret eavesdropping on a conversation this much. But how can I say no to a teacher? Did you ever tried that? It's literally impossible.

"Thank you." She said, then gesturing for me to leave the class and close the door behind me. Well this will be fun... note the sarcasm.