001

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇᵇᵘˡˡʸ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᵇᵘˡˡʸ

THE excitement coursed through her and the time on the clock ticked faster

THE excitement coursed through her and the time on the clock ticked faster. The pencil she had in her had for doodling in her notebook rolling onto the floor as she watched the clock. The teachers monotone voice faded into the back of her thoughts as he reminded all the kids for the forth time that day about the curfew; which had been give as the numbers of the missing kids increased.

She let her gaze travel from the circle of a clock to her friends and sibling. Richie did the samething he had been doing for the last four classes. Staring at the clock, his brown eyes analyzing it in all its glory. Bored glazed over his eyes as the time seemed to go to slow for him. Eddie sat, his butt hovering just inches above the seat, the interaction not being strange for anyone who knew him like she did, like the rest of the Losers did. His stuff placed neatly in his backpack as he watched the teacher with no intention to really listen to the words spilling from his mouth.

In reality the only person she really cared about to stare at was the boy sitting diagonal from her. His auburn hair parted nicely and his eyes trained to the cars outside the window he sat by. The cop car giving him memories, horrifying memories, of the younger Denbrough. But with the fact that Renee Tozier's head was only over flowing with excitement she didn't let the thoughts drift to any dark ones. Wasn't the time wasn't the place.

Bill

His name was written all about her notebook, stupid excuses of pictures of him being drawn about her things as well as her other friends. The girl had had a crush in her brothers best friend for as long as she could remember, since they were little. Of course telling him was out of the question but in the end it wasn't like Richie knew nothing about it, he could just tell by the look she gave him.

Where ever she was in her thoughts the bell took her out of them and she watched as the students left and crowded up the halls like a wave crashing up onto a sandy shore, the sandy shore being the front doors in this case. Richie pointed out the door and nodded to his sister. Upstanding his motions she was quick to put away her notebooks. Meet you outside Rich. She throw her black backpack over her shoulder, the one she had since she was in the fifth grade and took one more look at the black chalk board. She left the classroom quickly before she was stuck in the hell whole for any longer.