006

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ

RENEE walked down the street next to Bill holding her bike handles as they walked, after everything that happened at Ben's house, Renee didn't want to go back to her home, everything had a weird feeling to it

RENEE walked down the street next to Bill holding her bike handles as they walked, after everything that happened at Ben's house, Renee didn't want to go back to her home, everything had a weird feeling to it. Bill welcomed Renee to stay over, of course not with out a unnoticed glare from Richie.

Richie hated it when ever his sister stayed at anyone's house alone-if they where boys, and hated that she would rather be with Bill then with her big brother, but not being able to do anything about Renee wanting to say away from the house he let it slide and declined the offer Bill gave him to stay over. They only seemed to be a few blocks away from his house and the girl kept feeling the need to look behind as they walked, the feeling of someone watching them was one she couldn't shake. "Y-y-you ok-k?" Renee looked over at Bill who had his eyes fixed on her.

Renee sighed and grasped her bike handles tighter. "Yeah...fine, I mean..., yeah I'm fine. Just I- It's like someone's watching us." He stopped and just stood there, the stuttering boy seemed to be at a war with his mind. Soon his mind was made up, setting his bike down getting a confused look from Renee for doing so, the boy pulled her into a hug and felt her jump at the sound of her bike falling to the ground. She didn't hesitate to hug back but was still confused on why he stop to hug her. She could hear him take in a shaky breath as her pulled her closer. Her pale cheeks were now a red shade and she was glade her brother declined Bills offer.

"S-sorr-ry." Bill pulled away and rushed to pick up Renee's bike for her before grapping his. "But I'm sure It's j-j-just your i-I-imagin-nation." She nodded and put on a small smile.

They sat in his room in silence, his parent's left a little while ago for their date they planned and left it to them to get their dinner made. Bill pulled out his Sketch Book from under his pillow and sat on his floor against the wall. As he sketched, Renee laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. They haven't said a word since Mr and Mrs. Denbrough left. Even If a word was inching at her throat to leave, she stayed silent. She liked the feeling of Bills blanket, It was soft, unlike hers that was thin and didn't do anything for her during the winter.