018

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ

"I only remember parts, but

"I only remember parts, but...I thought i was dead. That's what it felt like," Beverly explained, they all sat in a circle, on logs. The grassy field they sat in was a nice change to everything they've seen in the last few days. "I saw us, saw us together, back in the cistern, but we were older...I mean our parents ages."

"W-w-w-what were we all doing there?" Bill-as well as everyone else- let his curiosity over come anything else he was feeling at that moment. After everything they've been through, they deserved a little more answers.

"I just remembered how we felt, how scared we were, I don't think I can ever forget that." Renee looked over at her red headed friend, a hidden look of sympathy there on her face if you looked hard enough. They all went through so much that summer-some went through more then usual-so for once she was glade school starts up again soon, glade to be around other kids.

"There's a lot of things that happened this summer I don't think I'll forget," She stated. With the teen standing up abruptly, Bill caused her to jump in her sit, hitting her brother in the stomach with her arm.

"Goddammit!" He cursed, throughing his head back at the sudden hit.

Bill looked over all his friends, some with bandages rapped around some part of the body, all the ingures they got from helping him out with the clown that showed up in their life. He could've gotten of them killed, he could've gotten himself killed, but they stuck with him. It helped with what happen with his brother knowing that in that moment in time no one will be going through what Georgie did. "Swear, swear if IT isn't dead,"-The boy reached down and picked up a stranded shard of glass that lied in the grass-"If IT ever comes back, we'll come back too."

One by one the Losers stood, holding out theirs hands after they watched as Bill cut across the palm of his hand, maroon colors spreading across his skin. He went through the groups, cutting into the skin of everyone one of the hands that they stuck out to him. As he got to Renee, he gently grabbed her hand, giving her a apologetic look he cut across her palm. She let out a painful hiss and her eyes fluttered shut. " I'm sorry, Rae..."