004

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀqᵘᵃʳʳʸ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
qᵘᵃʳʳʸ

SHE ran out of the house wearing her blue dress and black flats

SHE ran out of the house wearing her blue dress and black flats. Renee was late meeting the boys and Richie left long before her because She was taking to long for the trashmouth's liking. She road her bike as fast as she could to the Quarry. Her hair, which was in a high ponytail, was going wild behind her as she road across town. Her skin was beating with sweat acrossed her forehead and Renee's hands had trouble gribbing her hit metal handles on her old bike.

She pulled up just as Berverly showed. The red head looked back at the out of breath Renee with a smile, a smile that she would never get from her parents. That thought almost killed her mood but she forced her smile on. The boys started to argue, Richie shooting a insult at Eddie. The girls were silently laughing at them as they yelled about who won the game they were playing or whatever.

"Alright! Who's first?" Richie looked at his four friends, most of them looked down off the cliff.

Bev looked at her noding before both of them started to take off their dresses. "We'll go!" Bev took off with Renee at her tail. The blue eyed girl jumped off with Renee not far behind.
"Sissies!"

The ground left her feet an she fell, the air felt like it was sucked out of her lungs and a squeal left her lips. Soon her body hit the water and she squeezed her eyes shut. The water went around her with splashed as she landed.

"What the fuck?" The words that left Richie's lips were ones that you'd only expect him to say.

"Ahh, holy shirt, we just got shown off by a girl!" Richie yelled as the boys looked over the edge with wide-eyes.

"And my sister."

Renee waved up at them yelling for them to jump. "Come on it's not cold Eddie," she shouted up at the small boy who shook his head at the drop. Bill look at the girl below and smiled. The call he got last night from her kept coming to mind, she sounded upset but he knew she wasn't going to cry especially if it had to do with her parents, she made that clear a long time ago.