013

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴⁿᵉⁱᵇᵒˡᵗ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ⁿᵉⁱᵇᵒˡᵗ

SHE, in a hurry, rode her bike down the street getting a good distance for the other Losers

SHE, in a hurry, rode her bike down the street getting a good distance for the other Losers. This was pretty much a suicide mission, going to a house that looked like it was about to collapse, chasing after a killer clown. If she didn't care about Bill as much as she did -and all her other friends- she, sadly, knew she wouldn't go after him.

Her brother called her name a few times, hoping to get her stop but her feet kept moving the bike as she chased after her friend. They pulled up to the house to see Bill walking up to the door. Calling after him they jumped off their bikes. They yelled up at the stuttering boy and tracked after him. "Bill hold up, think about this!" He turned at the sound of her voice. He clench his fists and looked at the Losers. They weren't going to change his mind about going into the house.

"Bill! Bill, you can't go in there. This is crazy." Beverly yelled, rushing to stand by Renee. Bill took at deep breath and looked at all his friends.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us?" Renee put her head down at the mention of the kids. "Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So walking into this house for me... it's easier that walking into my own." He was right and Renee knew that. She didn't want any other parents or siblings to feel the way the Benbroughs' had.

"Wow."

"What?" Bev looked over at Richie who had, his eyes, behind glasses, were wide as the teen looked up at his best friend.

"He didn't stutter once."

Bill reached for the handle and Renee let out a shaky breath. "Wait!" Stan cried out. "Uhhh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch, just in case something bad happens?" Stan blurted out, Renee and the group looked back at him. She wanted to stay back just like Stan but something also was telling her to step into the house.