014

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ

"YOU, you did this. You know how delicate he is." Mrs. K rushed to her car, leaving her house and the Losers behind her. Renee rushed over to Bev and stood next to the redhead as Eddie's mom waved a accusing finger at all her friends. The only thing that Mrs. K had done since they knocked on the door was yell.

"W-w-we were-were attacked, Mrs. K." Bill tried to reason with her but she was taking any of it. She pushed her son over to the car and opened the door for him. Eddie climbed in, his body shaking as he listened to his mom voice raise with anger as every second ticked by. Renee crossed her arms an glared at the stubborn woman. Her foot was still in pain but it didn't bother her, she was use to it.

"No, don't, don't try to blame anyone else..." She reached in her purse and quickly pulled out her car keys. With the rush in grabbing them they flew out of her hands and down by their feet. Bev, trying to be nice to Ed's mom, who wasn't taking everything so great, went to pick them up for her.

"Let me." The teen reached her arm out, her fingers grazing the keys.

"Get back!" She hissed at the girl. A smirk took the place of the harsh frown on her face, waving a finger in her face she got closer to Bev. "Oh, I've heard of you Miss Marsh...
and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my Eddie." Renee snapped and stepped closer to the Ms. K.

"They're just rumors, learn not to believe everything you hear!" Renee hissed. Hands rapped around her arms and pulled her back from getting any closer. "And for the record, what happened to Eddie,"-she pointed to the boy sitting in the car-"Wasn't our fault." She sneered. She went to pull away from them but she realised it was her brother, she stopped not wanting a fight to start between the two of them after this.

"Mrs. K, I..."

"No, you are all monsters, all of you, Now Eddie's done with you, you hear, done!" She climbed into her car and put it in drive before making a u-turn and driving down the street. The Losers followed the car out into the street and watched the car, with their friend in it, drive off. Renee let out a breath and watched the rest of the Losers with sad eyes.