003

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇᵇᵉⁿ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᵇᵉⁿ

THE group yelled at Richie, for the third time, as he almost crashed him and his sister again

THE group yelled at Richie, for the third time, as he almost crashed him and his sister again. They road down the closest alleyway to the store and sat Ben on a wooden crate. "Richie-ie stay here." The oldest Tozier sibling obeyed and stood there with their new friend, awkwardly. Ben tried to find something to look at to ignore the stare the trashmouth was giving him. "Glad I got to meet you before you died."

Renee glared at him, turning her head at stare at her brother that was bad at saying the right thing at the right time. Richie didn't think he was doing anything wrong, so watching his sister follow his friends he shrugged and waved at the bigger boy to the side of him.

Eddie looked at everything on the shelf, like he was a expert. Pulling all different kinds of medical supplies from the white shelf. She's pretty sure most of the things he grabbed they didn't need but she knew nothing more then he probably did so she kept her mouth shut. She looked down and counted the money one more time, she knew for sure that they didn't have enough.

"Can we afforded all that?" Stan leaned over her shoulder taking a look at the money himself. He sighed in frustration an looked back at the man working behind the counter. The creepy dude that was here most the time, the dirty blonde hair that always gelled back and his glass that sat on his nose, but the one thing she hated the most was his smile, it was like a smile a psychopath would give you.

"It's all we got," Renee informed, watching as Eddie have a mini panic attack. She shoved the money into Stan's hand and crossed her arms. Even though Renee wanted to help the boy they shouldn't be going through this much trouble to do this. That's one thing Renee and her brother have in common, they can both get annoyed easily.

"Are you kidding me?" Eddie groaned.

"Don't you have an account here?" She asked looking back an fourth between the guys. Bill nodded his head informing them he had the same idea.

Eddie's face looked made him look like he was trying to hold back a laugh and scared for his life at the same time. He leading in closer and started talking. "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'll spend the whole rest of the week in the emergency room." She was creeped out by his mom anyway and saying that added the cherry on top--even if he was kidding. The front door open having someone walk out then a girl, Beverly Marsh, turn abruptly down the aisle they stood in. Her hand swung behind her back, binding something from our view.