Chapter 11

Riley's POV ~

"Oh, that is a dilemma," Dani frowned, sitting down next to Eleanor and Perrie on the sofa in my dressing room.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked, picking at the skin around my fingernails.

"Honestly?" Perrie asked. "Be with Harry. Yes, he fucked up. Massively. But I think he's grown up more and can handle a relationship now."

"But I promised Niall I wouldn't date Harry," I said weakly.

"Well, that changes things," Eleanor laughed.

I heard the last few notes of the boys' encore and knew I had to make a decision fast. Luckily, someone else had it figured out for me.

Simon

Steve wants me to put something past you: he wants you to be with Harry again. I know you're still in love with Niall, but think about it.

"Who texted you?" Dani asked, sipping at a Perrier.

"Simon," I responded. "He wants me to date Harry. Well, Steve does, but they're all part of management, so..."

"I guess that settles it," Eleanor laughed as a knock sounds.

"Come in," we all chimed at once. Harry entered, holding a large bouquet of red roses.

"Um, these aren't from me," he started off nervously. "They're from a fan named Serena, I think. She was disappointed she didn't meet you at the meet and greet, so she told me to give them to you."

I smiled genuinely, retrieving the flowers from Harry's arm. "This is the sweetest thing a fan has done for me this far," I grinned, smelling the beautiful flowers.

"So much more is in store for you," he whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Go shower," I laughed as I sniffed the sweat. "You smell."

"I'll leave you girls to your girl-talk, then," he smirked, shutting the white door behind him.

I fished my phone out of the jeans I had changed into and opened a new message.

To Simon

I'd be alright with that...

"Looks like Harry and I might be dating soon," I smiled at my three best friends.

There was another knock at the door and before I could respond, Louis barged in. "Told you," he smirked at Liam and Zayn.

"Go shower so we can sleep," I groaned, my phone buzzing on the countertop.

Hazza <3

Share a hotel room with me? :) and Louis and El, of course.

My heart skipped a beat as I read the message, instantly responding with a 'Yes, I'd love to :)'. The three lovestruck fools were still standing in my dressing room, kissing their girlfriends. I rolled my eyes and left the room, leaving them to themselves.

I walked down the hallway of the O2 in London, out towards the busses. They were parked next to a patch of grass, so naturally, I lay down on the green and gazed at the night sky. I searched the stars for constellations and found a few when I heard footsteps approaching.

"I knew I'd find you here," Harry spoke slowly, his deep voice melting my heart. He lay down next to me and I automatically curled into his side. Pressing a kiss to my hair, he started humming Change My Mind. And I knew exactly why.

What were we? I'm assuming Harry didn't know and I sure as hell didn't know either.

• • •

I was snuggling next to Harry on the sofa of the tour bus as we pulled up to the hotel. I was so exhausted, but I knew I had to move, so I forced my lazy self off my ass and grabbed the bag I had previously packed. We entered through the back door, Paul handing us our room keys. "I hope you won't kill each other," he said, trying desperately to stifle a laugh.

"Aye aye captain!" Louis saluted, Eleanor chuckling softly.

I trudged up the three flights of steps and silently thanked Simon for booking a floor that wasn't the highest in the building. Harry placed his hand on the small of my back before saying, "Riley, Louis, Eleanor, and I already called a room together, so that leaves you five in the other."

"There should be a pullout couch for you," Liam directed at Niall, who looked distraught as he nodded slowly.

"Alrighty then," Zayn smiled, slipping his hand into Perrie's. Harry placed the keycard into the door and turned the handle, opening the door to let me enter first. I smiled at the sight of the freshly-made bed, begging to be slept in. I jumped on the white linens, Harry laughing behind me.

"Lou and El went to get snacks from a vending machine somewhere, so it's just us for the time being." He sounded... nervous?

He set his bag down next to mine, looking deeply into my eyes. "I was planning on sleeping on the pullout couch, if that's alright," he said warily.

The lyrics haunted me. Those god damn lyrics. Everything about them screamed Riley and Harry.

But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind.

"Why would you do that?" I questioned, reaching for his hand, interlocking our fingers. "I want to sleep with you."

"Okay," he smiled, cupping my cheek with his hand. His head started tipping downwards, silently asking for permission to kiss me. I nodded my head, and he captured my lips with his. The moulded together exactly like I remembered, making my lips twitch into an involuntary smile. I missed this. I missed Harry.

He pulled away too soon, both of us smiling at each other. "I may not be Niall," he spoke softly, "but please give us another chance."

I felt my feelings for Niall slowly drifting away as I laced my fingers through Harry's. "I'm expecting you to ask me in a super cute way, though," I teased.

"I will," he smirked, kissing my lips once again.

A grin danced on my lips as memories played like a movie behind my closed eyes as I lay curled next to Harry in bed. Those were some of the best months of my life and I couldn't wait to make even more memories with him.

AN:

Sorry it's short, I needed to end it here for the sake of the chapter. xx