Beautiful Soul(Niam Horayne)

Ok so... This is called Beautiful Soul cause thats the song Liam sings to Niall. Um, this is dedicated to GemmaCook again cause she asked for this one too! So if you want to request a specific one evenif its one ive already did please request and also f you want to give me prompts or to be in one tell me!

I walked into me and Niall's apartment. We moved into together when we had been dating for 6 months now its been 8. I walked towards our bedroom and immediately heard crying. I rushed to the door and knocked on it hard. 

"Niall?" Damn the locked door.

"DSAFGDHF!" He screamed back not that I understood any of it.

"Niall!" Let me in now!" And then I heard a click and the door opened. There Niall stood his eyes full of tears and his hair and clothes all messed up.

"What Liam?" He said and turned around, going back to a computer screen. 

"Ni, Whats wrong?" He immediatel shut the laptop and collapsed on the bed. I moved over to the laptop and opened it. What Niall didnt know was that I knew his password. I enetered it in and looked for what made him so upset.

I found it immediately. A dozen tweets, all hate. I felt anger surge through me. How dare they write this about my Niall. How dare they! 

"Niall you know they have no authority to say this and you know for evry hate tweet theres 100 love tweets." I say moving down next to him on the bed.

"I know. It just hurts Liam." I sighed. Then suddenly got an idea. I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him towards the balcony. 

"Liam what are we doing?" Niall asked, sniffling.

"Just wait." I pulled him out to the balcony, sat him on the chair and got the guitar. I didnt know much but I knew enough to play this song. I strummed the familar tune and a couple seconds later started singing.

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special

To you I'd be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase

You're the one I wanna hold

I wont let another minute go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Yeah

You might need time to think it over

But I'm just fine moving forward

I'll ease your mind

If you give me the chance

I will never make you cry c'mon let's try

[Chorus]

Am I crazy for wanting you?

Maybe do you think you could want me too?

I don't wanna waste your time

Do you see things the way I do?

I just wanna know that you feel it too

There is nothing left to hide

[Chorus]

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase

You're the one I wanna hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your soul

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Ooooooo

Beautiful Soul, yeah

Oooooo, yeah

Your beautiful soul

Yeah

I stopped and Niall and I just stared at each other for a while. Then I started the second part of my plan.

"Niall, I love you. I love your voice whern you sing. I love your laugh. I love your eyes. I love your looks. I love your personality. I love how you always find a way to make me feel better. I love that you bring out the child in me. I love how much you care about everyone. I love how much you care for the fans. I love everything about you and when I say everything, I mean EVERY SINGLE THING. I love you so much. And all those people are so stupid to not realize how amazing you are!" And i was finally finished and Niall had tears in his eyes again. 

"Liam, that's so sweet. You really are to good for me." He said getting up and crawling into my lap. 

"Nah, you're to good for me. Now why are you crying?" I say, a little concerned

"There tears of happiness, Liam. Now let's go to bed." He grabbed my hand and we went to bed, wrapped in each other's arms and smiles on our faces.

I really like this one! Anyway... Comment/Vote/Fan:)