I'm Glad I Ordered Pizza (Ziam Paylik)

Haha so this idea was given to me by the amazing Harryslovergirl. And psychedilic15 requested a Ziam one shot. So thank you to the both of them here we go...

Zayns POV

I was all moved into my new house. Well sorta all moved in. The Boxes were all inside at least. But beside that... I wasn't moved in at all. 

Ergh, the pots and pans and other cooking supplies were buried in some box. I don't want to get them out and cook....

I know! I'lll order pizza. I grabbed the phone and called in my order. 

Once that was done i started putting my clothes away. 

My house wasnt big but it wasnt to small either. It was bigger than a flat but not as big as my parents house.

After putting stuff away for what felt like hours but was realistically only 30 minutes, the door bell rang. 

"Coming!" I shouted from the back of the house as i rushed to the front door. "Hello?" I said as I opened the door.

And I was taken aback at what i saw.

Yes, it was a pizza delivery guy BUT it was the most gorgeous guy i have ever seen in my life.

Yes I'm openly gay.

He had slightly curly brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He was a little taller than me but not by much. And damn! He made the Pizza Palace's uniform look good. 

"Um hi" He said and thats when i realized i was practically drooling over him.

"Hi! Sorry , uh, Liam" I said reading his name tag as my cheeks heated up.

"Its okay." He handed me my pizza and I set it down, then i handed him the money.

But the strangest thing happened when our hands touched. I felt sparks. Strong sparks. I looked up and it looked like Liam felt them too.

Then he quickly retracted his hand with his money and put it away.

"Thanks, uh..."

"Zayn" I said smiling at his blushing self.

"Right thanks Zayn. Bye" And he hurried down the steps.

"Wait!" I called not wanting this to be the last time I saw him.

He turned around. "What?"

"Can I, uh, have your n-number" I said suddenly getting really nervous. But his face broke out into the hugest most beautiful smile i have ever seen so i guess i have nothing to be nervous about. 

He came back up the steps and grabbed a napkin from his pocket and a pen. He quickly scribbled his number on it then handed it to me.

"Call me anytime" He said winking and walking back down to his car.

I closed the door and smiled. 

I'm glad I ordered pizza.

Awww, all cute.

Except for the fact that i took Harryslovergirl wonderful idea and made it suck. Cause this stinks. I couldnt think of anything better though......

*sigh*

This has like 12,000 reads! Wow! Thank you guys!

Comment/Vote/Fan(x