Let's Keep A Secret (Ziall Horalik)

Ok so this is the Ziall one shot I've been promising I REALLY like this! Its based on the song by The Maddigans called Let's Keep A Secret. It's posted to the side so listen to it!

Zayn knew he had to sneak out before Niall woke up. He knew that he would regret it last night when Niall made the offer but that didn’t stop him.

Sneak out with the sunrise before you move, you move. Cuz I knew that I would be taking back these things with you.

He was leaving because he was in love with Niall and he didn’t think he couldn't handle it if Niall didn't feel the same in the morning.

If you don't feel the same way then that won't do,

Niall woke up and saw Zayn leaving and his heart dropped. Zayn saw him but just continued to get ready. Niall wondered if Zayn wanted Niall to tell him to stay but then it would completely change their friendship.

 cuz you want a reply, like "please stay" but things can't be the same.

When this started, it was all Niall. He was drunk and stated hitting on Zayn. He told him that they could keep it a secret. And then convinced him by telling him that they BOTH needed this. Niall convinced him that there was no harm in this.

You said "let's keep a secret, like come on we both need this" You got me feeling there's no harm with your lips their so cold.

Now Niall took pleasure in teasing Zayn seeing if he could get him again. Which he could. But it always ended like this…

I should have thought when you were making me sweat, I should have known it would end like this.

As Zayn left they were both thinking the same thing. The more they did this it would only get harder to stop this. Friends didn't do this.

You said "let's push a little stronger" but you know it'll only get harder to dig ourselves out of this mess. Friends can't start like this.

Niall huffed leaning back on his bed. He knew these feelings for Zayn were only getting stronger. This thing, whatever it was, he had with Zayn would soon fall apart. He should have listened a long time ago.

So push, push, push a little harder, these feeling will only get stronger. This soon will fall apart, I should have listened to the heart when...

He still remembers that night when he told Zayn “Let's keep this a secret. You know we both need AND want this” That night Niall felt nothing could harm him with Zayns cold lips on him.

You said "let's keep a secret, like come on we both need this" You got me feeling there's no harm with your lips their so cold.

Of course now he couldn't stop he enjoyed teasing Zayn seeing if he could get him in his bed again. Of course he always could. But it always ended like this. With Zayn gone and Niall alone.

I should have thought when you were making me sweat, I should have known it would end like this.

Zayn at this time was walking downstairs heading back home. He couldn't stop thinking about Niall. Yes he wanted more and he knew Niall wanted more but he had so much going on. And Niall didn’t need that. He didn’t need someone with as much problems as Zayn did.

I've got a lot going on and no you don't want some, cuz I've got a lot going on.

Zayn stopped on the corner and smiled it was the club where Niall and him first encountered each other in that way.

Flashback

“Hey Zayn!” Niall said coming towards him with a drink in his hand.

“Hey Ni” Zayn said, smiling. He had laways had feelings for the blonde since X factor.

Niall moved really close whispering in Zayn's ear.

“Zayn wanna keep a secret” And he started unbuttoning Zayn's shirt. But Zayn quickly pushed his hands away. He couldn't do this while Niall was drunk.

“You said let's keep a secret

“C'mon Zayn. We both want this. We both need this.” Niall said smashing his lips to Zayn and This time Zayn didn’t push him away.

like come on we both need this”

Nialls lips were cold from the drink and he kept reassuring Zayn making him feel like no harm was being done.

You got me feeling there's no harm with your lips their so cold.

So when Niall tugged Zayn into the bathroom Zayn didn’t argue.

When Niall started doing things that made Zayn sweat he didn’t push him away.

I should have though when you were making me sweat

But the next morning and today all he could think was ‘I should have known it would end like this’

I should have known it would end like this.

End of Flashback

You said "let's keep a secret, like come on we both need this" You got me feeling there's no harm with your lips their so cold. I should have thought when you were making me sweat, I should have known it would end like this.

Maybe one day Zayn and Niall could be together but today was not the day. But one day…

I know not exactly a happy ending but kinda close.

Comment/Vote/Fan(x