Always and Forever

A/N: Hey Everyone! So this is my first Wattpad story ever, although I have written on other websites. I decided to give wattpad a shot, so here you guys go with some TVD and Originals One-Shots! If you would like to send a request either message me (I think you can message people on here XD) or just put it in the comment section! So for this first One-Shot, I'm gonna start with the OG's - Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah, our favorite trio!

~3rd POV~

"Elijah! What have I done?!" Rebekah screamed, her face dripping with blood from her mouth, a corpse laying in her bloodstained arms. Elijah stood in shock, trying not to resist the blood pooling around the victim's body, for he had not learned how to handle the bloodlust yet; he had just turned not even a year ago along with his siblings. Elijah had gone through the pain of killing innocent lives, but him and his brother Klaus had kept Rebekah from the horrid pain. This had been her first kill, the first of many more to come. Elijah looked in Rebekah's blue eyes, full of terror and pain. 

"Rebekah, you must go. Do not think for a moment about this, for it will tear at you until you are nothing. Go to Niklaus. He will know what to do." Elijah's words reassured her, and she left the body on the wooden floor, leaving the cold, brick-walled room. 

Klaus was pacing in the room he had stayed in; the five of them found an abandoned fortress to stay in hiding from their father. He had to find out where they would go to next. Rebekah rushed into the room, her long, blonde hair whipping around her. Klaus noticed the blood on her face that dripped down to her neck. "Rebekah, what happened?" She stood there, shocked, unable to speak or utter a single syllable. Klaus ran to her, and enveloped her in a warm embrace. His facial expression mirrored what it had been many times - mouth gaping, eyes glassy. Klaus placed his hand on Rebekah's head. "It will be okay. I will always be here for you, sister." Rebekah burst into a fit of sobs, nodding her head slowly, "Always and Forever."