Salvatore Boarding School - Part 2

Hey Everyone! I am back with the second (and last) part of the Salvatore Boarding School chapters! Like I said in the last chapter, this chapter will be about Josie and Lizzie Saltzman's school day. So... that it! Hope you enjoy :)

~3rd POV~

"Bye girls! Say hi to your daddy for me," Caroline Forbes told her daughters before they got out of the car and walked inside their school. They walked down to long hallways, their small footsteps echoing through the halls. They had to come early every morning so that their mom could go to work and they would stay with their dad. 

Josie heard her dad talking in his office, so she bounded up the stairs and walked through the large doorframe. She saw him, his caramel brown hair neatly styled. Alaric looked up to see her just as Lizzie joined her at the doorframe. "Hey, I'll call you right back," Alaric put his phone down, and got up from his desk. "Daddy!!" The girls ran towards him, engulfing him in a hug. "Hey girls! Doesn't your class start pretty soon?" They both eagerly nodded, the excitement making them anxious to start. 

Fifteen minutes later, both girls walked into their classroom and waited for everyone to join the class. When they started, their teacher walked to the front of their classroom and told all the kids to quiet down. "Alright everyone! Today we have a special guest. Please welcome back, your favorite person, Miss Bonnie!" Bonnie walked into the room, her cropped hair moving with her. "Aunt Bonnie!!" The girls ran to her, leaving their class behind. "Hi girls, I'm excited to see you too, but I think you should go sit back down," Bonnie said with a smile, her dark green eyes sparkling. They moved back to their seats, and Bonnie stood in front of their whole class.

"Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be showing you some new magic today!" She continued, "Today, we'll learn how to bring some flowers and other plants back to life!" The girls smiled, their eyes becoming wide. Today was going to be a fun day!