Salvatore Boarding School - Part 1

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with my second one-shot, and today its gonna be about Hope Mikaelson, and Lizzie and Josie Saltzman! This will be in two parts, so Part 1 is Hope's Perspective, and Part 2 is the Twins' Perspective! We're just gonna read some cute fluff about their school day, and yeah! Hope will be in a separate class because she is older by two years, but I hope you all enjoy!

~3rd POV, Fall of 2019~

"Bye Mama!" Hope said to her mother Hayley, before she walked inside of the large building that was her school. "Bye Hope, have a great day!" Hayley gave her daughter a big hug, and kissed two of her fingers, raising them to Hope, who did the same. Hope smiled one last time before she walked inside her school. 

She made her way into one of the seven large classrooms of the building, or what was formerly the Salvatore Boarding House. Every grade was distributed in each of the seven classrooms. Classroom 1 was for ages 3-6, Classroom 2 was for ages 7-10, Classroom 3 was for ages 11-14, Classroom 5 was for ages 14-17, and then the last two were for more advanced studies beyond the regular curriculum. 

She sat down in her desk which was aligned with everyone's in a row. The rows were facing the east and west walls of the classroom so it left an area in the middle to practice magic. A raven-haired girl sat down next to her, and she recognized her as one of her newly-made friends, Delaney, who was also a witch. She didn't have a coven that she belonged to, because her mother had been a witch and her father was a human, and her mother had died, so her father took care of her. 

"Alright everyone! Lets get started! In today's lesson, we will be learning how to produce healing spells!" Hope smiled as everyone squealed in excitement. "You ready for me to win, Hope? I will beat you this time!" Delaney challenged her. Hope giggled, "Alright, Let's see what you can do!"